Porsche Amarr - Merlin
Toma Heleneto - Merlin, Slasher, Atron
Yto Itinen - Merlin
Z0X Ambrye - Merlin
klipche Audrine - Burst
manda doomsslayer - Burst
rezan rex - Merlin
Kills and Losses

After a very slow, but also somewhat entertaining, formup and explaining to both of our Logi (who were flying Logi for the first time) what they should be doing, we started moving towards our first destination.

(18:55:43) Vey
Merlin -4.02m

Our scout found some Comets a Garmur and something I don't remember at a large and I told him to warp at 100 to check it out. He warped to the Sun as the Garmur started burning towards him. The Garmur followed and our scout died before the fleet landed.

Soon after we got intel about a Retribution/Deacon gang sitting on our next in-gate by our interim scout and I told the fleet to sit on the gate and wait for them to jump in.
After sitting around for a while, the gang jumped in. I called the fleet to jump immediately and warp to our out-gate, successfully evading a fleet that would have absolutely annihilated us.

(19:20:10) Kedama
Merlin -5.78m
Merlin -4.02m
Merlin -12.73m
Thrasher +15.42m
Merlin -7.43m
Thrasher +16.31m
Thrasher +16.25m

After jumping through a bunch of systems without finding any content, our scout found some Thrashers and a few frigates(?) fighting at a small. I decided to send the fleet in to grab whatever was left on the field. We landed on 4 Thrashers sitting right at the gate and engaged them. Thanks to our Logi and our EWar, we managed to kill 3 of them while only loosing 4 Merlins of our own. The whole fight felt really good. People were focusing the called targets while EWar and Logi were making sure we stayed alive for as long as possible.

After this fight I called for the fleet to dock up in Nisuwa while we were waiting for people to reship.

(19:25:43) Onatoh
Capsule -84.15m

One of us ran into smartbombers on his way home and wasn't in a clean clone. Yikes.

(19:42:14) Kedama
Merlin -3.89m

Scout found a Cruor inside a plex. Lost a Vanguard to a frigate gang outside a plex while the Cruor inside warped off.

(19:49:08) Kedama
Griffin -1.05m
Slasher -1.12m
Capsule -0.81m

After playing around a bit with a Retribution outside of a small I called the fleet to break off, warp to a different Small and slide the gate, since he was too fast for us. While we were sitting inside the plex our scout and one of our Griffins died outside while giving us intel on a Retribution fleet that was roaming around in the system.

(20:39:42) Eha
Burst -19.12m
Punisher +3.57m
Burst -5.75m
Merlin -3.98m
Merlin -12.85m
Punisher +3.57m
Griffin -0.79m
Merlin -5.75m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

This was the fight with Holy Cookie I was trying to set up. After roaming around a bit more and talking with their FC a bit, I got the fleet in position in a Novice in Eha and gave HK our position. They engaged the remainder of our fleet (which was 4 Merlins, 2 Bursts, 2 Griffin, a Maulus and an Atron) and a good fight was had. Our weird fleet composition meant we were already likely to loose, but it was a fun and exciting end to the fleet.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 55,120,800.43
ISK Lost: 173,266,372.28
ISK Delta: -118,145,571.85
Efficiency: 24.135%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Got some very nice fights
    - Logi and EWar were awesome
    - I got to implement some of the things I learned on my last fleet
    - Learned even more about fleet combat
    (Negative stuff)