Mangalang - Merlin
Milja Itazura - Inquisitor
Neemo Beer - Punisher
Segdae Aldurald - Punisher
Space Warfare Development
Talon Mayaki - Punisher
Z0X Ambrye
Kills and Losses

As we were moving through Vli, an Nosprey landed on us. I sent vanguard in for tackle, but he was too fast. As the Nosprey warped off, a rokh landed on us. I assumed he was smartbomb fit, and had the fleet scatter. I then had Glen go to a tac to see the fit, and confirm smartbombs. Smartbombs were confirmed. We safed up, and they said in local that they would bring something else. They brought an oracle and Myrmidon to the large in system. I sent our scout to confirm that the myrm wasn't smartbomb fit. Myrm was at 0, and had no guns fit (I assumed smartbombs). The Oracle was at range. I had our scout see if he could get us a decent warpin, but no luck there. I decided to move on. A Hyperion landed on our outgate as we were leaving. I ran, assuming smartbombs. Hyperion was confirmed to have blasters, however. I had the fleet double back and take the fight. I knew we couldn't break teh Hyperion, but figured we might be able to get a good fight out of the other two anyways. On our way back, scout called an assault frig fleet landing on them. We engaged. After all, 3rd party is best party.

(03:31:18) Vlillirier
Myrmidon +69.61m
Punisher -7.42m
Inquisitor -5.95m
Griffin -0.97m
Osprey Navy Issue +136.06m
Condor -1.29m
Punisher -5.57m
Punisher -5.82m
Atron -4.07m
Inquisitor -6.19m
Inquisitor -6.3m

On grid when we landed: Hyperion, Brutix, Nosprey, Stiletto, Oracle, Macheriel. No sign of the assault frig fleet? Hyperion ended up having some smartbombs. The Nosprey ended up kind of close to us, so I called that as primary. Caught and killed. The Hyperion was sitting still, right by the Brutix. The Macheriel was moving around though, so I called that as secondary. Nosprey died, and we swapped to the Machariel. He warped off right before we got tackle on him. I had the fleet chase him. He bounced to a medium, then back to the large on top of his Hyperion buddy. However, after he landed, he started burning away from the smartbombs. However, he was too fast for us, and a Bhaalgorn had landed on grid. Fleet scattered, safed, then docked up and bio'd while people reshipped.

(04:12:21) Hikkoken
Condor -1.29m
Punisher -7.47m
Capsule -0.01m

We tried for a Garmur, but no luck.

(04:27:40) Okkamon
Velator +0.92m

Found and killed a cyno. Did some more flying around, didn't really catch anything until Valhalla Tama.

(04:55:58) Tama
Ashimmu +76.01m
Inquisitor -5.36m
Griffin -0.8m
Inquisitor -5.84m
Inquisitor -6m
Brutix +67.55m
Inquisitor -5.75m
Federation Navy Comet +26.58m
Griffin -1.04m
Inquisitor -5.68m
Thrasher +2.37m
Punisher -9.35m
Capsule -0.01m
Condor +7.84m
Capsule -0.01m

Scout called a Raven navy and Retribution at a large in Tama. At a different plex, a kitchen sink fleet was called. They had just finished the site, so were plexing. They then warped to the large, and the RN warped off. (Someone in local also told us to fight at the large). The enemy fleet was at 0, so that's what we went in at. A second fleet, starting with a RNI and a Brutix came on grid. Another 3 way fight! The plexing frigates warped off, but we caught their Ashimmu, and took it out. A second Brutix came in. We swapped to a Brutix. Once the plexing fleet realized it was a 3-way, they came back. I tried to swap to the hookbill, but it was too fast, so we stayed on the Brutix. Secondaries become the plexing logi. The big ships popped the logi, so we killed a Federation Navy Comet after the Brutix. We got a couple more, and as I died, I called scatter. Our logi was down, and the plexing fleet was leaving. All that was sticking around was a Brutix and RNI. I wasn't sure we would be able to pop the Brutix, so I decided to call it good enough.

I'm pretty happy with how I called this fight, except for a lack of broadcasts. I really need to get into the habit of broadcasting targets.

All and all, a good fleet. A good example of how we can trade ships to kill stuff that's bigger/more expensive than us. Great job to our scouts, who were both first time scouts. And thanks to everyone who came out. I'll try to upload videos of these fights for reference.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 386,938,986.7
ISK Lost: 92,183,017.99
ISK Delta: 294,755,968.71
Efficiency: 80.76%