Roam members (3)
Spoiler
Fergus Echerie - Astero
Demei Preldent - Astero
Dimas Black - Astero
Kills and Losses

(22:41:00) J103320
Astero +192.2m

A decent start to our first ever attempt at this format. Initial plan was to have some Newbro in T1 Frigates that we could keep an eye on but only 3 of us appeared so we went all Astero. After a few false starts (Not BM'ing exits and jumping into EOL WH........ :lol: ) We settled on a nice WH from Octanneve.

Fairly large WH system so one of us scanned to keep up the 1 ship pretence and the others checked around for signs of life. Initially a Heron on D-scan but they ran as soon as they saw probes. We found 2 Relic sites and a Data and I sat of an Astrahus in system which showed 1 occupant.

Demei hacked the first site with no signs of movement and we moved to the second, at this point an Astero undocked from the Astrahus so we all cloaked and waited, they scanned the whole system then went quiet. We figured they knew someone else was around and were waiting so Demei went back to hacking to bait.

The fish took the hook.

I will try and explain off my lack of appearance on the killmail due to watching the station for any friends, nothing to do with warping in cloaked and not realising fast enough........

All in a good start to our new endeavour.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 192,201,105.97
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 192,201,105.97
Efficiency: 100%
Solitude Campus Manager
Image Image Image Image