Kirsid Tannaway
Ky Hanomaa - Caracal
Neemo Beer - Caracal
Penelore
Ryder Malum
Tokumei Kumiai
Xyrin Bacard
Z0X Ambrye - Stiletto
Video to be added after it finishes buffering.

Kills and Losses

(02:24:21) Litom
Confessor +53.6m
Svipul +55.49m
Confessor +53.52m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant +0.01m
Capsule +0.01m

As we were forming up, some Southern Comfort guys came in asking for a fight. I told them I'd give them one after we finished formup.They were in like 8 T3Ds to our Caracals. Our caracals shredded them. Once they started dropping, they decided to run for it. On the last confessor, I thought I was approaching it, but I wasn't. Our tackle was worried they weren't going to live long enough to burn in, so I decided to let it go.

Next a lot of jumping around happened. Notable highlights: 1/4 of the fleet DC'd on a gate.

A BS Fleet also tried to go after us. We used defensive bubbles, but were unable to pop any of their tackle. Luckily, none of us died either.

Then, in V-3, we found a fight we could take. I wanted them to come into us. However, while we waited for them, they got reinforcements. I need to be better at calling prop mod cycles here.

Another mistake: when we got to U-Q, I called align outgate. However, I hadn't told the fleet to set a desto yet. Then, as I was calling the outgate, someone else tried to call an outgate of their own.

Between these errors, and some newbros not being fully ready for our defensive bubbles, our DD started getting picked off. As our DD dropped, so did our ability to remove their tackle. As such, we quickly turned from "defensively bubble and try to pick them off" to "run home with as many survivors as we can."

(04:25:08) B-3QPD, U-QVWD, D87E-A
Caracal -26.62m
Capsule -0.01m
Caracal -11.95m
Capsule -0.77m
Stiletto -52.19m
Capsule -0.01m

Another option we could've gone for, and I hadn't thought about, was just fighting them. They never had any logi on grid, and we did. If we had popped, say, the KiKi, it would've been worth more than our entire fleet welping. I'm not sure if we would've had the dps to pop the kiki, but we could've tried.

Anyways, a good fleet. Thanks to everyone who came out.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 162,624,925.97
ISK Lost: 91,549,773.69
ISK Delta: 71,075,152.28
Efficiency: 63.982%
Tokumei Kumiai
Title: Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Thursday Things 1/25

Post by Tokumei Kumiai »

I didn't actually make it to this fleet (got caught in a bubble on the way to system before form). Did join fleet on my way down, so guessing that's how my name got added to list.