Lexi Dignity - Atron
Neemo Beer
Penelore
Sone Eto - Atron
Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
Vassilli Vasilskie
Z0X Ambrye - Federation Navy Comet
Kills and Losses

First little bit of the fleet was boring, just the usual flying around to find no content.

(03:12:24) Aivonen
Venture +0.25m
Capsule +0.01m

Scouts found a Venture that must've been afk or something and managed to get 3 points on it. Any kill on a dirty plexer is a good kill.

(03:19:57) Nennamaila
Punisher +5.94m
Capsule +0.01m
Federation Navy Comet -25.82m
Federation Navy Comet -24.29m
Navitas +13.24m
Punisher -6.43m
Punisher +6.13m
Cruor -58.12m
Federation Navy Comet -22.72m
Punisher -16.89m
Atron -5.64m
Punisher -7m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -20.35m
Capsule -0.01m

Scout found a punisher in the novice here. With a ton of Rogue Caldari Union in local, we knew that he was going to have friends. His friends were all in big ships. Surprisingly, he was inside the novice, so we got to pick him off for free.

Then, the RCU guys let us know they were going to bring a fair fight, so we waited in the novice for them. We took out the Navitas and a Punisher before I went down. However, they were self rep fit, and most of our fleet was built for logi (which we didn't get :( ), so they picked us off faster than we could kill them. 2ic and 3ic were down when I died, so I appointed Z0X 4ic.

A lot of this fight goes to show the difference actual game skill can make. RCU is very good at this kind of Low Sec combat.

We took a break and reshipped here.

There was a brief attempt to ship into cruisers to pick off a gatecamp, but they brought more than we could handle and everyone warped off/jumped int stac with no losses.

Then, we went out for round 2. Another long trek of jumping around in Black Rise, looking for content.

(04:57:58) Mushikegi
Punisher -10.77m
Merlin -3.98m

Here, we found a Dominix to play drone games with. It was a fun game of juggling targets between drones and the Dominix.

Unfortunately, he brought friends in, and that was the end of that. I died, and from this point Drault took over.

(05:18:43) Hikkoken
Atron +2.4m

(05:27:56) Martoh
Atron -4.63m
Nemesis -79.64m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 27,970,799.51
ISK Lost: 286,304,394.46
ISK Delta: -258,333,594.95
Efficiency: 8.9%
Laser Skaron
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Re: [AAR] Monday NoP 1/1

Post by Laser Skaron »

Archemide wrote: Then, the RCU guys let us know they were going to bring a fair fight, so we waited in the novice for them. We took out the Navitas and a Punisher before I went down. However, they were self rep fit, and most of our fleet was built for logi (which we didn't get :( ), so they picked us off faster than we could kill them. 2ic and 3ic were down when I died, so I appointed Z0X 4ic.
This is a 20 man fleet, it's advertised as NoP. By that point you should be out of kitchen sink territory and into bringing any fixed doctrine. It is much easier to FC.

As an FC you are perfectly entitled to force people to fly certain ships (logi), to not allow shield fit Merlins to fly along an armor gang, and to scold Space for bringing a Stealth Bomber to a low sec frigate brawl. This is less about "Stealth Bombers are bad" (I think they are in this doctrine), and more about "FC needs to know what value each ship brings and how to use it, if you don't understand why a ship is in the fleet don't bring it."