[AAR] Thursday Things 12/28

Archemide

[AAR] Thursday Things 12/28

Post by Archemide »

Now that I figured out how to get the roam report to work, I'm putting this up.

Roam members (14)
Spoiler
Archemide - Thorax
Branclem Bobbus - Thorax
CyberBlackEagle - Thorax
Devoros Vyndiver - Thorax
Drault Sarn - Thorax
Mopfog - Thorax
Neemo Beer - Thorax
Penelore - Exequror
Retired Slacker - Malediction
Sirus Shazbot - Atron
Windstalker Leodomo - Thorax
Z0X Ambrye - Stiletto
Zako Maken - Thorax
jammer Atruin - Exequror
Kills and Losses

We couldn't find any good wormholes, so we decided to go on patrol around Syndicate. We had a bit of a slower start, and then found a couple people in 404 space.

(03:24:57) XS-XAY, 35-RK9
Exequror -27.34m
Thorax +27.42m
Exequror -29.9m
Scythe +17.81m
Thorax -28.04m
Thorax +25.68m
Thorax -17.18m
Thorax -35.45m
Caracal +25.31m
Thorax -18.59m
Caracal +25.7m
Moa +34.29m
Thorax -24.34m
Thorax -34.08m
Caracal +25.48m
Thorax +28.38m
Thorax -29.86m
Thorax -18.79m
Thorax -22.76m
Capsule -4.45m
Capsule -20.49m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

When we found content, it turned out to be a response fleet. (For once) our content brought a fair fight. Their +1 was a Thorax on the XS-+.35- gate, so we warped there. As soon as we spiked system, I had tackle go for him. As soon as we landed, I had tackle swap to try to catch a Scythe. First, we picked off the thorax we already had tackled. However, they also primaried our logi. They took out both of our logi in the time it took us to take out 1 of theirs + a thorax, which is when the fight really swung their way. Also, their second scythe managed to burn 35 off of the fleet, and we would've had a hard time catching him.

I dropped fairly quickly after that. Drault took over as 2ic, and managed to pick off several more targets. However, we never caught up to their remaining scythe, and our enemies were reshipping. After a few more kills for each side, Drault dropped and Neemo called scatter. A great fight on both side's part.

After fleet I PM'd their FC, who was interested in doing some setup fleet fights. It'll be something we discuss more after deployment.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 210,081,261.01
ISK Lost: 311,315,524.25
ISK Delta: -101,234,263.24
Efficiency: 40.292%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    Good content, and our enemies brought a fair fight (which is rare indeed)
    Traded well for having very few logi
    (Negative stuff)
    I needed to be calling more secondaries to lock up
    I needed to call tackle on their logi sooner
    We only had 2 logi, and we struggled to get even that much to show up (we really need more logi pilots)
Durnik Risalo

Re: [AAR] Thursday Things 12/28

Post by Durnik Risalo »

Looks like a fun time.

However, to let you know why I haven't/can't participate...

I'd love to join. However, I've noticed that a lot of FCs don't post info/doctrine to the calendar until a couple of hours until fleet undock even though they do claim that time/spot in the calendar -- wierd. That is not anywhere enough time to get a ship fit and get in system -- at least for me, especially at NSC. Plus, there are some fleets that I can't fly the doctrine.

That said, I love that we are expanding beyond the NoP doctrine type of fleet outside of FW space -- when I can participate.
Archemide

Re: [AAR] Thursday Things 12/28

Post by Archemide »

Durnik Risalo wrote:Looks like a fun time.

However, to let you know why I haven't/can't participate...

I'd love to join. However, I've noticed that a lot of FCs don't post info/doctrine to the calendar until a couple of hours until fleet undock even though they do claim that time/spot in the calendar -- wierd. That is not anywhere enough time to get a ship fit and get in system -- at least for me, especially at NSC. Plus, there are some fleets that I can't fly the doctrine.

That said, I love that we are expanding beyond the NoP doctrine type of fleet outside of FW space -- when I can participate.
I try to get them out by the weekend. The last couple posts have been late, due to the holidays. Going forward, I'll have them out sooner.