(03:15:16) Akidagi
Merlin -2.63m

(03:26:26) Nisuwa
Incursus +9.69m
Incursus +9.19m
Capsule +0.01m
Merlin -9.76m
Capsule -0.78m

scout d-scaned 4 frigs at a plex we engaged hecatate landed at 50 km we were at zero on gate 2 frigs dove inside gate i called take gate and dove in . I wanted no part of t3 desi at 50 km cause we couldnt burn on him and other 2 frigs on gate were killed there was an argument about taking gate and others did not follow. thought i could get the frigs inside plex. perhaps i should of stayed and seen what hecate did.

(03:38:06) Tama
Imperial Navy Slicer -23.84m
Worm +272.24m

worm was spotted while we were waiting on people returning from break. asked to x up saw some x in chat called take it.

(03:52:12) Tama
Atron +6.03m
Capsule +0.01m
Condor -7.22m

traded atron for condor

(04:08:23) Hallanen
Condor +0.27m

dead condor

(04:13:37) Hallanen
Griffin -6.52m
Merlin -5.58m
Thrasher +7.86m
Merlin -2.91m
Capsule -0.01m

went thru gate left fleet behind and 2 desi landed on them. bad mistake on my part. i came back noticed they were not flashy but others were. perhaps they had a timer that expired approx when others shot such as them yellow boxing while they had a timer. limited engagement timer maybe?

(04:26:06) Agoze
Burst -4.14m
Bantam -24.55m
Capsule -0.01m

bantam tried to rep tackled burst

good stuff : we killed worm were isk positive.

Bad stuff: Myself ( Drault ) missed call on a gate left behind ships they got aggressed by 2 desi not sure if they were flashy when i came back. Fleet arguing with FC over a fight. my refusal to aggress a t3 desi 50 km away.
I thought if anyone flew in they would die. I yelled take gate as i was sliding someone locked up a frig outside. i was sliding gate chasing other frigs inside . Please right or wrong try to follow FC orders. Unless it means losing a ship if so warp out to a celestial. seems my decision making was split 3 ways hecate frigs on gate and frigs inside gate.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 305,309,186.73
ISK Lost: 118,309,865.25
ISK Delta: 186,999,321.48
Efficiency: 72.072%
Last edited by Drault Sarn on 2019.01.15 19:05, edited 2 times in total.
Branclem Bobbus

Re: [FLEET] NOP monday Roam

Post by Branclem Bobbus »

Was fun. Drault, thanks for taking over after Ged got unceremoniously popped outside station! I know you weren't expecting it but we appreciated it.
went thru gate left fleet behind and 2 desi landed on them. bad mistake on my part. i came back noticed they were not flashy but others were. perhaps they had a timer that expired approx when others shot such as them yellow boxing while they had a timer.
This one was confusing so let me explain what I saw. First off my overview was broken in that system (it was completely empty on all tabs - not sure if that ever happened to you?). One of the Thrashers pointed me and I couldn't target anything so I jumped through the gate (which fixed my overview). I had suspect timer at the time from earlier.

Our guys were still getting engaged on so I burned back to gate and jumped back into the fight. When I got back one of them was flashy yellow, and then he turned flashy blue after a few seconds. I guess this means you are right that he had suspect timer which expired. I still had a limited engagement because he pointed me, so I was able to kill him in revenge before we moved on.
Marcus Arilia

Post by Marcus Arilia »

From this AAR it’s really hard to tell what happened during each fight, why you chose to engage what you did, what you were thinking during the fight, etc. I also popped into coms to listen in for about 20 min. My biggest piece of advice is to be more concise in your orders and what you say over coms as FC. There were a couple times I could tell you were still thinking as you spoke and it got a little rambly and confusing. Think, decide on an order, then give it (and be concise). I think that will help out a lot with mid fleet confusion.
Graduate xxxxxx Former FCC Staff xxxxxx Content Creator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Penelore

Post by Penelore »

Sorry I missed this fleet Drault and Ged. Sounds like adventures were had.
The summary is simple but I see you doing some honest assessment of your decisions.
after ged died we tried to take a fight t3 desi was off gate others wanted to chase I said no follow me
Good call. Picked that up from your last fleet... well done.
(03:38:06) Tama
Imperial Navy Slicer -23.84m
Worm +272.24m

worm was spotted while we were waiting on people returning from break.
Nice trade.
went thru gate left fleet behind and 2 desi landed on them. bad mistake on my part. i came back noticed they were not flashy but others were. perhaps they had a timer that expired approx when others shot such as them yellow boxing while they had a timer.
Man scouting while FC is tough business. Sometimes there is such a feeling of needing to find content that you get sucked into not protecting your fleet. It's a fine line to thread and perhaps only worthwhile at the end of a fleet. You got burned on a bad practice... but that doesn't mean you won't have to make the same call again sometime.
Durnik Risalo

Post by Durnik Risalo »

Drault Sarn wrote: Fleet arguing with FC over a fight. my refusal to aggress a t3 desi 50 km away. I thought if anyone flew in they would die.
While I agree with not pursuing the Hecate 30km away, you shouldn't ask someone if they want to get tackle on a target if you don't want to fight them.
Drault Sarn wrote: Please right or wrong try to follow FC orders.
Then please continue to work on giving clear commands. Everyone there was trying to follow those "orders".

Honestly, this is a difficult AAR to read -- my frustration bubbles up even a day later. It's really odd how people can have multiple views of these situations -- at least, if I understand what you are saying. This fleet gave me glimpses of my first few pvp fleets in which I flew as a noob.

But, regardless... thanks for stepping up and taking lead after Get died.