[WHC] Lowsecdive: Small Ships 2018-12-06TZ5:30

Mhzentul Lafarius
Title: Sophomore

[WHC] Lowsecdive: Small Ships 2018-12-06TZ5:30

Post by Mhzentul Lafarius »

Don't Rat AFK!

Tired of rage rolling for bearing with little to show, we informally grabbed some small ships without logi and headed out to the Aridia region by Amarr, a connection out of our static C3 into Onanam. Initially 5 pilots, with 2 more joining in as we got going.
Spoiler
Marcus Arilia
Mhzentul Lafarius - FC
Neemo Beer
Rider Isleman - Scount
Satoshi Tomeii
VincentSeradin
Conci Furiram - Scout
Checking Dotlan and the in-game mapper, we headed to the back pocket towards Nielez and found a ratting Gnosis that turned out to likely be AFK as he didn't engage us. The pod stayed on field for some time until a twitchy trigger happy member of the fleet blapped it, figuring correctly that a high value Gnosis might have a good pod.

We poked around some more towards Zazamye and found a ratting Rattlesnake that warped off as our scout landed. We followed but he jumped a gate and then to station, rather in a hurry. We scanned down two MTUs in the original system and blapped them (1, 2).

It was late for some of the pilots, so we headed back to our connection and dropped off loot.

Killed: 1.8b
Lost: 0

Thank you for joining in a fleet and letting me practice FCing! This was my first time leading a PVP roam.

Mhzentul
Troven Smalvard
Title: Assistant Manager (Orientation), Gate is Primary, Point on Primary, Graduate, Management

Re: [WHC] Lowsecdive: Small Ships 2018-12-06TZ5:30

Post by Troven Smalvard »

Wait ... what....

ho wdo you figure a 200mil gnosis has a 1.5bil pod?

i call shenanigans!!!
admit it, Marcus just went off the range, got the blood raider lust, and your trying to cover up for his red mist at having to put up with "local" in kspace after the fact?

gg fc on finding fun
ImageImage ImageImage
Professor Academiac
Title: Ensign, Not actually a professor, Teacher, Graduate

Post by Professor Academiac »

Dammit, I'd just logged off :) nice kill.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Teacher • Mentor • Junior FC
Marcus Arilia

Post by Marcus Arilia »

Well more of just figured he might have had something in the pod, anything at all... I had to convince myself, from carebearing breeds bloodlust. I was trigger happy, what can I say.

And great job FC’ing. Wouldn’t have guessed it was your first, you did a good job.
Graduate xxxxxx Former FCC Staff xxxxxx Content Creator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage