Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
Takashi Aihaken - Merlin
VincentSeradin - Merlin
Zako Maken - Burst
Kills and Losses

(02:15:53) Aivonen
Myrmidon 73.84m
Rupture 36.37m

Ged and Fenris decided to set up a fight for us in Aivonen. There was also a bellicose fleet here, but we couldn't catch them. Logi did a great job catching our guys, and we got through them without any losses. After they died, Ged and Fenris joined up for the main fleet.

(02:46:06) Asakai, Ikoskio
Griffin +0.27m
Capsule +0.01m
Atron -4.89m

Found and killed a dirty plexer. Then, our scout went to try to get another kill, but died before reinforcements could arrive :(

(02:54:28) Prism
Jackdaw +87.78m

We managed to catch this jackdaw in Prism. Logi did an amazing job again, keeping everyone alive.

(03:14:16) Asakai
Republic Fleet Firetail -17.91m
Merlin -3.8m

We went after a group of faction frigates on our way back through Asakai. Unfortunately, they were too fast, and picked a couple of us before we left the fight. They chased us for a couple jumps.

(03:22:41) Kedama
Merlin -12.69m

Unfortunately, on our way out, one of our group did get caught by this Gila.

(03:39:47) Vey, Tama, Onatoh
Atron -4.92m
Damavik +275.36m
Merlin -3.87m
Capsule -0.01m

Finally, we managed to find a pair of Damaviks RR each other. We blobbed them in true uni fashion, and caught one of them.

A little later we saw the second one, but didn't lock him up in time. I actually had the lock, but didn't engage b/c we were on a gate and I didn't want to get separated from the fleet. I should've aggressed and let my 2ic take over from the other side of the gate.

Despite that, a very good fleet. For some people, it was their very first fleet, so I'm glad it went as well as it did. I hope to see you all out next time!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 473m
ISK Lost: 40m
ISK Delta: 433m