[HSC] Saturday Fun Before DT

Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

[HSC] Saturday Fun Before DT

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

We decided to go for a quick low-sec roam with small scale fleet. We reshipped into Frigates and then began our roaming from Amygnon. We have a tackler Maulus Navy, secondary scram Hookbill, Pointer Hawk and Incursus.

Roam members (6)
Spoiler
Ersin Oghuz - Maulus Navy Issue (FC)
Helen Dorothy Sharman - Incursus
Juran Otsolen - Caldari Navy Hookbill
Kirsid Tannaway - Hawk, Executioner (3IC)
Norgette Audier - Vexor
Ringo Degu - Corax (2IC)
Kills and Losses

We could not find any fights around Verge Vendor lowsec so we proceed to Placid and found a Hecate in a Large FW Plex. I began warping to Large and told the fleet to jump in and then warp to Large as well since I was in Maulus Navy and it can die to Hecate very fast. So I did not wait for having tackle on it. While fleet jumping and warping to site, I landed on large plex and had the Hecate scrammed and webbed. While in fight the fleet began landing but the moment one frigate landed to side hecate exploded. I thought I was also dead since I was not catching reps that fast. Well I Was shocked to see that I was still alive with 1% hull :) .

And it seems there was two large plexes in system and half of the fleet warped to the other one. I should have broadcasted it clearly. Well that means I soloed that Hecate with my Maulus Navy Issue :P Sorry fellas :)

(09:18:39) Frarie
Hecate +109.54m

After that fight, RL tackled me and I had to dock and go AFK. Ringo took over the fleet.
Ringo Degu wrote:Due to RL issues, Ersin had to leave a low-sec roam fleet mid-way through and as no-one volunteered to take FC, I took it on. I didn’t want to go home.

Kirsid Tannaway volunteered for scouting duties and we continued searching for content in and around Aubenall. The fleet held on the Pegler gate while Kirsid searched nearby plexes for targets. At this time two frigates appeared on dscan and landed on grid with us, 20km from the gate.

I instructed the fleet that we could probably grab them if it weren’t for the guns and Juran Otsolen and Helen Dorothy Shaman proceeded to tackle and apply DPS to one of the frigates, quickly being wiped out by gate guns in return.

I should never have mentioned tackling them, it was unnecessary comms and confusing for fleet members which resulted in us losing a Hookbill and Incursus from the roam. 100% my fault. Sorry guys.

Juran Otsolen decided to leave the fleet and with Helen Dorothy re-shipping we continued towards Kedama in a Vexor and Corax, with Kirsid continuing as scout in his Hawk.
(09:33:11) Aubenall
Caldari Navy Hookbill -24.52m
Incursus -3.87m
Ringo Degu wrote:Ersin rejoined the fleet shortly after and volunteered to be a second scout. A terrific decision as he shortly later managed to locate and tackle a Jaguar in a plex which we then jumped on and killed.

We docked up to repair and deliver loot and had made the decision to disband the fleet and make best speed to Amy when Kirsid managed to tackle an afk Atron for my second fleet pvp kill as FC. Both kills wouldn’t have been possible without Ersin and Kirsid’s excellent scouting/ tackling. Thanks guys.

A mention also for Norgette Audier who came along on the roam in a BLAP Vexor and followed all fleet instructions perfectly but still missed out on the two kill mails. Two hours without firing a shot and he never once complained or cluttered communications. Better luck next time Norgette!
(10:01:41) Kedama
Maulus Navy Issue -26.9m
Jaguar +87.68m

After Jaguar fight, Kirsid took over the fleet since both me and Ringo was now unavaiable. He tackled one Tristan outside a small plex and called the fleet in. The tristan had no chance :)

(10:15:17) Kedama
Tristan +4.25m

Helen took a fight against an Atron after that fight as well but sadly Atron kited him and finished him off.

(10:20:29) Kedama
Incursus -3.69m

Well after majority of the fleet was down, Kirsid and Norgette tried to go back to Amygnon but they could not make it :(

(10:31:53) Nisuwa
Vexor -20.17m

(10:45:25) Heydieles
Executioner -6.77m
Capsule -0.8m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 201,465,978.17
ISK Lost: 86,714,466.02
ISK Delta: 114,751,512.15
Efficiency: 69.91%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    + Fleet members were very good on positioning and following the fleet commands (until the incident with the gate guns :) ) but there is always room for improvement :)
    + Fleet comms are good and efficient
    (Negative stuff)
    - Forming up was a bit long but we managed :)
    - I forgot my rigs at citadel and I was flying rigless whole time :/
DO NOT FORGET TO APPLY SHIP REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage