[AAR] Late notice - Armor Frigates 2018.10.18 @ 18:30

B'aldrick Aivoras
Title: Graduate

[AAR] Late notice - Armor Frigates 2018.10.18 @ 18:30

Post by B'aldrick Aivoras »

I'd been away from EVE for a little while due stuff so when a gap opened up I thought it was time to run a LSC fleet out of our new home. I'd noticed that there weren't many fleets being run in EUTZ so wasn't hopeful when I posted a short notice fleet 36 hours before departure. To my surprise a merry bunch of space pirates formed up in Heydieles to explore Black Rise for some kills.

Optional soundtrack:
Spoiler
FC - B'aldrick Aivoras
Scout - Union Pivo
Logi - Erwin Madelung, Laser Skaron

Roam members (14)
Spoiler
Arcturus Anar - Punisher
Avrin Dennard - Punisher
B'aldrick Aivoras - Punisher
Ersin Oghuz - Punisher
Erwin Madelung - Inquisitor
Iskarr Jarak - Federation Navy Comet
Jeracho Dorne - Atron
Jonathan Wolf - Executioner
Laser Skaron - Inquisitor
Malisar - Punisher
Philx Parmala - Punisher
Union Pivo - Atron
Yan Anzomi - Punisher
Zeerse Solaris - Venture
Dotlan & Zkillboard showed some activity in Kehjari from Salt Farmers so I hoped we could head up there with a short detour towards Tama. I didn't want to get into Tama on the way out but if we didn't get content we would try and crash the usual gate camp there.

Form up was reasonably short as there weren't any really new bros but would've faster if my recording software hadn't crashed my system!!! :oops:

Union went out and managed to find an atron outside a plex that we blobbed on eventually - I don't really like seal clubbing but we were hungry for a snack!

Kill
(19:13:25) Oinasiken
Tristan +43.13m

We had intel on a rupture fleet and a vargur somewhere neither of which we could take when we were heading towards Kedama. Comms got a bit confused for me here as scout was bouncing around trying to find stragglers so I lost track on where he was. We bounced from gate to gate until I paused and ask him to relay the info so I could understand it. Both Union and I are a bit rusty having been afg for a while. We tried to engaged a loki somewhere but he got away.

We headed towards our desto and managed to haze an Algos and Thrasher after they jumped through a gate. As they weren't flashy, our logi did a great job of keeping up the fleet who also bounced out and back effectively (losing the gate guns in the process). I'm going to keep the kills here despite them making it back to the gate as NO ONE died to gate guns :D

Kill
Algos +20.87m
Thrasher +16.61m

By this time Kehjari had died so we made our way back down towards Tama. Union found a Dominix in space that was going to jump into Martoh from Innia (comms were great here). It jumped and was nabbed. Full dps was applied. We managed to eat through shield and armor and, despite neuts, were now into hull. I was scrammed early on and kept up by our logi then:
Spoiler
Cyno!!!Image
Blackops Blob from Goons (well we blob too!) - scatter was called and those that weren't caught got out.

In this initial phase, we had minimal losses and still had eyes on their fleet. The Blops left and then Ersin (I think) pointed out that the Domi was stuck until the cyno was down. The fleet was still combat effective so warped back and applied our glorious dps - good call. Domi down and, despite an ashinnmu hazing the field, the remaining fleet extracted to a safe.

As we had been out for around 90 mins, the fleet was called and Union guided the survivors home.

Kills and Losses[/color

Martoh, Innia

Punisher -14.22m
Punisher -9.51m
Punisher -6.96m
Punisher -7.55m
Venture -6.85m
Dominix +207.88m
Inquisitor -9.38m
Inquisitor -7.67m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

(20:24:24) Kinakka
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 288,479,263.88
ISK Lost: 62,181,947.42
ISK Delta: 226,297,316.46
Efficiency: 82.267%

What went well:
We undocked and had fun
I think fleet movements were fine and target calling was ok

What could be better:
Could've encouraged more intel from scout as to their location
During fights there were lots of voices on comms which was nice but also confusing.
FCing is hard - you have to practice
Last edited by B'aldrick Aivoras on 2019.01.12 15:33, edited 2 times in total.
Graduate
Assistant Orientation Manager | Senior Personnel Ofiicer
|
FCC Manager
ImageImageImageImageImage
Laser Skaron
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Re: [AAR] Late notice - Armor Frigates 2018.10.18 @ 18:30

Post by Laser Skaron »

Huh, the Algos and the Thrasher eventually died? I would remove them from the report tho... as we failed to take them down on that gate.

Was a great fight though, one of the first few times I saw us taking a proper fight with gate guns on their side and not enough logi to sustain DPS. Great job everyone in bouncing and resetting gate gun aggro. No losses there. Gotta work on deleting enemies off the field as well as no losses were inflicted on their side either :(.

I'm actually unsure if you guys broadcasted properly, we were few enough to fit on the watchlist.

All of the above refers to the time before the we took bait against the domi and we got dropped...