[AAR] Hirmuolio Pine - Solo comp

Hirmuolio Pine
Title: Wiki Curator, Graduate

[AAR] Hirmuolio Pine - Solo comp

Post by Hirmuolio Pine »

Tuesday hunt 2018.10.16

Tuesday morning and I was bored. So I wen't out to Solitude low sec and looked around a bit in a Wolf.

Against all expectations I found a target: a six days old pilot in a Worm doing escalation. But he ran off after seeing Erwin's combat probes. But while trying to locate him I had found a null WH in the system. And it isn't too far from a ratting pocket.

I flew there and tried to kill a VNI with my wolf but the rats thought I was better target and forced me off. But I don't give up. So I return to Boystin, grab a Stabber and return back to the null. But it is already downtime by now so I log off.

Later in the day: I log back in and try to catch something. But as expected the ratters warp off as soon as I enter the system. But I also got some attention and few pilots start combat probing and chasing me around. Since they brought Loki I decide not to fight and just warp around in the dead end system without aim. At this point I have seen Garmur, Svipul, Loki and Dominix in d-scan after me.

This wasn't taking me anywhere closer to killing anything so I decide to try to blast through the gate, get some distance with the chasers and log off. And I find out that the gate was camped on the other side. I overheat everything and crash back to the dead end system and get through with no cap, no shield, no armor but full structure. And back on dead end side a garmur is waiting for me. The first battle of 5-VFC6 star system begins.

Thanks to weapon timers I am left in peace and 1vs1 the garmur. With zero cap I can't get close or even point him but still I force him off when he hits half armor. The first battle of 5-VFC6 star system ends with no kills. And I'm back to aimless warping between celestials.

After a while the chasers started to change their tactics. I still had Loki, Garmur and Svipul in d-scan but they also started to warp in frigates hoping to land tackle. So I decide it is time to see if I could get even few kills as I go down.

I sat on POCOs and asteroid fields aligned out to an obvious location. The plan was to let the first guy land and let him chase me for few seconds. Long enough that he would definitely see where I warp off. Then wait after landing and kill off small and fast things before the Loki lands.

After few warp offs of this kind I finally get someone else than Loki to warp on me. Buzzard and Taranis. The second battle of 5-VFC6 star system begins.

The Buzzard dies off fast under the overheated 220mm autocannons. Buzzard +120 mil ( have a feeling someone will need to learn about fleet warp mechanics)
I switch onto the Taranis and another Buzzard lands. I finish off the second Buzzard in no time. Buzzard +45 mil
As I start chewing on the Taranis the Svipul joins the fight. I finish off the Taranis. Taranis +36 mil
The Svipul had too much tank and dps. As MASB hit reload the last remaining hull was removed from existence and I fell under his might. Stabber-27 mil
As I was melting I also took out the capsule that didn't warp off. But unfortunately they had nothing in their heads.

Total kills: 201 million isk. Isk efficiency 88%.

That drug in the cargo hold was not forgotten. I took two doses with me as I had hoped to survive two encounters. And they are cheap.