Cormorant -15.57m
Talwar +22.54m
Cormorant -14.75m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant -0.01m
Dragoon +5.57m
Capsule -0.01m
Talwar +13.07m
Capsule -0.01m

We had an amazing time in this fight. At the beginning of the fleet, I warped the fleet down to the gate to get in engagement range, but didn't notice that they were burning towards us and were 50 off the gate; so I warped straight into their blob. Fortunately, with some fast thinking, I primaried their T2 logi and killed it before they warped off to their scout 200 off the gate; not all mistakes are bad! After that, I warped the fleet off to another gate ping to try to get the upper hand on positioning. I though they would chase us, but they never followed. As we landed on the gate a small gang of third party assault frigates also warped after us. I thought they were part of LAWN, but quickly realized that they were third parties.

One of my fleet members found them on the sun, and I warped the fleet to our optimal. By coincidence, we landed directly into their blob at zero once again. Fortunately, they were warping off as we landed. We followed them back to a gate and engaged. I primaried their second logi as well as their griffin. As a side note, they always bring ECM to try and jam out the FC so he can't see how well his fleet is applying to the target they called. After we killed their support ships we moved on to their main fleet, but we were killing them faster than I could call targets; they were killing us at the same pace. After I went down, I told the fleet to scatter. I should have told the fleet to just stay so that they didn't have to fly their Cormorants all the way back home. After we left, our opponents were engaged by the third party and went down. In the end, we killed equal numbers, but due to their T2 logi we killed much more in ISK. Just their logi was our entire fleet.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 271,369,000.78
ISK Lost: 98,008,264.49
ISK Delta: 173,360,736.29
Efficiency: 73.467%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Good form up and numbers
    - Everyone followed my commands well
    - My commands are clearer and im less frazzled when in fleet fights.
    (Negative stuff)
    - I was stumbling over my target calls due to how fast they were dying. I should have had the fleet to lock up their entire fleet and just call it with letters and numbers.
Retired Personnel Officer| Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff
Slowly falling asleep to the ticking of the monstrance clock.
Drake Shea
Title: Ensign, Graduate

Re: [AAR] Nullsec Dessie Fleet Fight - 2018/10/10

Post by Drake Shea »

:glasses4: :glasses5:
Uathraptor Unista
ImageImageImage