[AAR] Ersin Oghuz (Solo Competetion)

Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

[AAR] Ersin Oghuz (Solo Competetion)

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

[ 2018-10-09 ]

My first victim was a clueless explorer and he was lurking around gate while scanning. I used good-old trick of "align-shoot-warp-bounceback-shoot again" to evade gate guns for prolonged fight. Magnate crippled easily under missile fire from my Condor. Newbro reimbursed and invited to corporation :)
Magnate Kill : 1,514,125.90 ISK

I was trying to find more targets and I encountered a Merlin on dscan in Heydieles. It was named after a FW newbro so I aligned and warp where it was. It turned out that it was good-old trick of "use another name in local to look like a newbro" from much experienced capsuleer. I was caught by scram&web and lost my range control which only meant one thing for a Condor:
Condor Loss : 5,518,697.52 ISK

[ 2018-10-13 ]

I was roaming around my usual hunting grounds and I encountered a capsuleer with a surname "Darklight". I thought "yes, it is probably Kelon's alt and he is waiting for us to give him hell of a fight!" and warped to the beacon where his ship awaits. I was pretty disappointed when the ship died so quickly only to reveal that it was a FW dummy ship. Still, I killed a "Darklight", it should count for something right ? :D
Rifter Kill : 384,210.17 ISK

I caught a FW capsuleer around Sun and kited him to the death.
Catalyst Kill : 3,695,724.05 ISK

[ OUT OF COMPETITION FIGHT ]

This fight happened before competetion started. I just put it in here just to show off Turtle. :lol:

I found a Hawk on d-scan and check his name and possible fit via Zkillboard. After a bit of search I decided I can take him down with my Condor if he is using the same fit as before. I warped to site and engaged him directly and he returned the favor. He gave a good fight with his superior tank since I have limited damage in my Condor and he has lots of EHP. However he could not apply damage to me since he was using Rockets. My Missiles could reach and apply him very well and his rockets could not. In the end of a very long fight with lots of kitings and reload I managed to come victorious.
Hawk Kill : 45,285,594.32 ISK
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kirsid Tannaway
Title: Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Ersin Oghuz (Solo Competetion)

Post by Kirsid Tannaway »

Ersin Oghuz wrote:soon TM
Oh. I was so excited. :(
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Ersin Oghuz wrote:soon TM
Come on Ersin, you can do it!
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Shameless bump :)
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leila Borbely

Post by Leila Borbely »

Nice. I wonder if that guy will join e-uni lol
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Ersin Oghuz wrote:
This fight happened before competetion started. I just put it in here just to show off Turtle. :lol:
<3
poor hawk

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,