[AAR] Anna's Atrocious Activity

Anna Iwaira

[AAR] Anna's Atrocious Activity

Post by Anna Iwaira »

This is my formal application for most ships lost, and the absence of kills is absolutely part of my grand plan to play as a pacifist. This first list of kills is just what I've done over the last day or 2 and didn't bother writing up, so I don't recall all of the details (especially as I started majorly drinking halfway through in preparation to go out with my flatmates).

-------------------------------------------------

Incursus vs Maulus Navy Issue & Punisher

Warped into a plex that I saw a Punisher on (dscan), slid gate and engaged. Got him webbed and scrammed, dealing good damage & looking like I may kill him, when his Maulus NI buddy slid in to finish the job. The combined dps was too much for me to deal with.

Lost: 7,700,000 ISK

Incursus vs Imperial Navy Slicer & Atron

Saw an Atron arrive on short dscan, prepared for a fight, when it came through I locked, webbed and scrammed, then realised it was the friend of the same dude as last time. Sure enough, a navy Slicer popped up shortly after and killed me again. Had Void ammo loaded as I wanted to test any difference between navy ammo and tech 2 - decided after that the tracking penalty wasn't worth it, along with the range reduction. A mail from the Atron pilot also recommended me to stick to the navy ammo.

Lost: 8,300,000 ISK

Incursus vs Heron

Spotted a Heron, alone in a plex - decided to go for it. Turns out it was fitted with a lot of neuts, and was surprisingly tanky. I think he managed to slip out of my webs before i could catch him, but that's because I'm very slow and don't use hotkeys. After the fight he sent me a mail recommending me to swap out the rigs to hull hp increase, and to take the scoped variant of the scram - didn't even realise I wasn't using the scoped.

Lost: 7,600,000 ISK

Incursus vs Atron & Daredevil

Once again, slid in after an Atron, and he had a buddy turn up shortly after. Was a while ago but i recall breaking the Atron's tank, but just couldn't manage to get off the last volley before the Daredevil got me.

Lost: 7,900,000 ISK

Incursus vs Merlin & Enyo

This time I went after a double webbing Merlin, before some guy in an Enyo came in. I don't think they were friends, but they both decided to focus on killing me first anyway, and the Enyo let the Merlin go after.

Lost: 8,000,000 ISK

Incursus vs Imperial Navy Slicer

I managed to find a 1v1! Unfortunately, I found it by warping 30AU to a small plex and landing on top of an instalocking (or close enough to it that I couldn't warp off in time) navy Slicer. I didn't really stand much of a chance here.

Lost: 8,400,000 ISK

Algos vs Cormorant

I saw this guy flying between plexes and so I just sat on top of the next logical one in line (closest to the one he was heading to). Sure enough, he landed on me, and I got him scrammed before he could hit the gate. Happily he was not an Imperial Navy Slicer in disguise, and I managed to kill him without taking any real damage in return.

Killed: 3,400,000 ISK

Algos vs Daredevil & Talwar (Honourable mention to the Incursus & Breacher)

I flew into Kedama from Tama, and spotted a sit on the other side of the system. Remembering how I last died to warping at 0 to a random site, I decided to warp at 100 this time round and see what was sitting on grid (No other easily identifiable sites in range of it and I needed to get offline asap so I rushed). Happily, there was a Daredevil sitting exactly 100km off the site from the Tama gate direction, which promptly webbed and scrammed me. I warned Erwin about this situation (he was also in system), and he decided he also wanted to get killed by 4 guys and warped in to die alongside me. Thanks Erwin!

Lost: 12,700,000 ISK

Algos vs Succubus

I flew into a plex and decided to just chill and pick my fights from there. I saw a Succubus on short dscan, didn't know it was a pirate ship and waited for it to hop in. It came in, outran my drones and kept me webbed and disrupted from 15km out. Should've checked the ship info.

Lost: 9,200,000 ISK

Procurer vs Helios & Vigilant

Decided to see if I could trick some people, and hung out in a Procurer that I fit for pvp. Saw a Helios coming, figured this would work out well. It landed 30km off me and disrupted me, so I sent my drones after it. They got it down halfway into hull before it warped off, but not before his buddy in a Vigilant arrived on 0 at me. Figured this would also work out, I had big neuts and double webs. Scrammed it, webbed it, neuted it instantly as it arrived - it didn't get a chance to try to get away from me. Unfortunately, this guy is the only person in eve who uses tracking disruption drones, which broke my lock on him and allowed him to start circling at 15km and picking me apart. Drones stayed on him throughout, but never managed to break his tank, and then his Helios friend turned up again to shoot a bit from 30km out. Tbh, I was expecting to die inside 10 mins and I definitely got that.

Lost: 30,100,000 ISK

I think I'm gonna give up on Black Rise and go hunt some guys in a wormhole instead. This concludes the section where I literally ran it into the enemy with no cares for the wider world. I'll go lose the other 6 Incursi I bought tomorrow.

[I picked up that bulkheads are a better idea than the armour HP increasing rigs. I also completely dumped the void ammo, sticking to null and faction. I tried to sort out my hotkeys so I could actually use them to get an extra couple of seconds in combat, and have made approaching enemy ships the first thing I do before anything else so they can't just run out of range instantly.]

Ships lost: 9
ISK lost: 99,930,000 ISK
ISK killed: I ain't about that life
Troven Smalvard
Title: Assistant Manager (Orientation), Gate is Primary, Point on Primary, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] Anna's Atrocious Activity

Post by Troven Smalvard »

Anna Iwaira wrote:Unfortunately, this guy is the only person in eve who uses tracking disruption drones, which broke my lock on him
do you mean ecm drones?
tracking disrupt drones shouldn't have effected you in any way.... though you would be right TD drones would be the first time i'd seen in actual pvp in TQ

either way, i applaud your facesmash technique of learning, keep up the high spirts!
ImageImage ImageImage
Anna Iwaira

Re: [AAR] Anna's Atrocious Activity

Post by Anna Iwaira »

yeah i meant ecm drones...i was tired when i wrote this