[AAR] Nathan Tamroc (Solo Comp)

Nathan Tamroc
Title: Sophomore

[AAR] Nathan Tamroc (Solo Comp)

Post by Nathan Tamroc »

Loss #1 Breacher vs. Merlin
Just as i jumped into the LSC I saw a Merlin on d-scan. Name indicated it was the Merlin of a rather new player, what could go wrong...
Turns out it's the kelon lookalike, I was going down so quickly that I thought my reps are not activating :lol:

Loss #2 Tristan vs. Merlin
But hey, he's sitting right in our home. So let's pop another glass of wine and reship. Was not working out better for me^^

Loss #3 Tristan vs. Merlin, I am a slow learner
Next day I had sobered up and look how was still in system. I thought I might have a chance with a cup of coffee instead of a glass of wine in my hand. Guess not :lol: He was in about 30% hull when he popped my triple-rep tristan.

So I undocked a punisher with max dps and tank, since he was brawling anyway. Unfortnuately he decided to disengage once he hit hull, guess I was repping to hard, should have tried bait-tanking him.

Kill #1 Atron vs. Merlin
Found another camping Merlin in a novice. Checked twice if our dear friend Burntime isn't in system and then decided to engage. Was fitted with railguns and dual mse, so my initial approach of scram-kiting with null didn't really work but once i closed range again he could now longer track me.