[AAR] Erwin Madelung - Solo Competition

Erwin Madelung
BANNED
BANNED
Title: Solitude Officer, Sophomore

[AAR] Erwin Madelung - Solo Competition

Post by Erwin Madelung »

I wanted to look a bit more into solo PvP anyways so this event is very welcome to me.

================================================================================
Oct 06, 2018

Kill #1 - Claw vs Thrasher I wanted to move to Jita for a fleet later and saw a Thrasher sitting next to a bubble. So I went back and changed my travel ares for a claw. That got me my first kill in the competition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loss #1 - Probe vs Talwar, Slasher, Breacher, Comet I went on two public fleets and after that I thought it's time for some more solo PvP. Anna Iwaira was on coms and he had trouble to find engagable content. I decided for a fun Probe fit that can actually take most T1 frigates in FW and started to travel to FW lowsec. In Kedama Anna already told me about people but I warped to some random novice ousite of dscan. When I landed I realised that it was the plex where Anna just died. One guy tackled me before I could take the gate and I died of course.

================================================================================
Oct 13, 2018

I was busy with fleets and other stuff so it took me a while to do some solo PvP again. And just then some intel that the HSC found ratting Nestors came in I joined that so some delay for solo PvP until after DT. But I brought and insured a brutix for that other stuff so I had to welp it now :)

Kill #2 - Brutix vs Impairor Super boring, he sat on a gate so I blapped him. Nice thing about BC is that you can actually take gateguns.

Kill #3 - Brutix vs Magnate Again on a gate vOv

I now teamed up with Kirsid and we had some fun which doesn't count as solo though. We got a Thorax, a Kestrel
,and a Thrasher. The last Thrasher was part of a large gang which killed Krisid's Blackbird (without ECM fitetd :lol: ) and my Brutix.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loss #2 - Venture vs Incursus. After a break I went out again. Asked around what to fly and was suggested a battle venture... I had some super strange/wrong fit saved (AB instead of MWD and NOS instead if neut) But I brought and fitted it before I noticed so I had to welp that instead.

Loss #3 - Tristan vs Hawk Obviously much too strong.

Later I teamed up with Ana'ander and Anna but didn't killed anything and neither lost stuff :( and spectre fleet started too...

Oct 14, 2018

Kill #4 - Probe vs Kestrel Originally I wanted to hunt explorers and had a probe scanner fitted to scan down sites and also scanned in Lonetreck. But that got broing and I decided to fly over into FW. A tristan was sitting in a novice killing rats. I attacked and nearly killed him but he could escape because I didn't managed my range well enough. (Was too busy with my tank.) The kestrel warped in why I looted the Tristans drones and while we fought the tristan came back.
Loss #4 - Probe vs Tristan & Kestrel See above not surprise that the tristan killed me shortly after I killed the Kestrel.

Loss #5 - Tristan vs Kestrel I wanted to go after that Tristan in a fair fight so I reshipped into a Tristan but didn't find him anymore but fought the kestrel again and lost. I think I started my repper a bit too late and used the cap booster too late. I'd probably still lost but could have done better.

Kill #5 - Incursus vs Vexor I reshipped into an Incursus and saw taht Vexor on Dscan at the large. I checked him out and he was a relatively new player so I thought I could take him and I could. Sadly he didn't even really fought back :(

Kill #6 - Incursus vs Breacher permaflashy Breacher sat on udock. Killed it.

Loss #6 - Incursus vs Rifter I thought the rifter was brawly but he wasnt. couldn't get in scram range. Guns couldn't deal damage but drone did a bit.. I tried to spiral in but that was hopeless. Maybe I should spiraled out but probably just tried to get as much transversal as possible while the hob maybe chases him of.

Kill #7 Incursus vs Atron We engaged on the gate of a Novice. He landed 10 off. I won the DPS race.
Loss #7 Incursus vs Atron & Comet The comet warped in on us and went for me. RIP.