[QRF] A Fishing Pole in the Lake

Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

[QRF] A Fishing Pole in the Lake

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

I am on my way to PC9 from Amygnon and at the second jump I saw a Praxis on d-scan. He was running the Event Site and quick check on his killboard revealed that he is a bait Praxis and looking for fishes that is lured to his shiny pole (that did not come out right :lol: ) Well, you know the rest, HSC chat channel pinged, we formed the fleet. Kirsid and Lexi came down from PC9, Magnar flew back to Amygnon. The plan was to catch him with Magnar's Dominix and you know, we will jump in and join the party.

QRF members
Spoiler
Ersin Oghuz, Hyperion
Kirsid Tannaway, Augoror
Lexi Dignity, Vexor
lobevaser, Augoror
Magnar Eriksson, Dominix
Minee Ze, Augoror
Stogal Severasse, Vexor
Yan Anzomi, Griffin
We could not find in nearby first and we lost him for a while then Magnar said that he just killed another Praxis in OST and Lexi confirmed his presence in OST. We directed there and he was docked already. Magnar set his own fishing pole into the lake at the event site and fleet waited him in Agoze. And after a while we got a shark hooked up in our pole. We, piranhas, quickly, band together to eat that shark alive on sight. Translation; he warped to event site while Magnar in there with Dominix. Mutual tackles and we jumped into the system when Magnar called us in. We warped to the zero, and engaged him right away.

Kills and Losses
(06:56) Ostingele
Praxis +370 mil

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 370,220,963.36
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 370,220,963.36
Efficiency: 100%

Overall evaluation
(Positive stuff)
+ Succesful operation with quick response time with proper ships.
+ Proper usage of 3rd party tool; ZKillboard, for both initial planning (spotting him as bait Praxis and his possible fit) and for locating him afterwards when we had no eyes on him.
(Negative stuff)
- Logistics warped to zero, probably in the heat of the moment, and one logistics was almost, I mean really ALMOST, dead, until he caught the repairs from his fellow logistics pilots. He caught the reps in deep hull (I believe he had like 10% hull points).
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lobevaser

Re: [QRF] A Fishing Pole in the Lake

Post by lobevaser »

✘ (Negative stuff)
- Logistics warped to zero, probably in the heat of the moment, and one logistics was almost, I mean really ALMOST, dead, until he caught the repairs from his fellow logistics pilots. He caught the reps in deep hull (I believe he had like 10% hull points).

From the Talk we had before going in I thought we Logi. was to warp in at 30Km. As soon as I locked up my Cap Chain I said a few choice word's to myself, The rest of my Cap Chain warped in at Zero and not 30Km. I set approach to the Augoror taking damage with my MWD overheated just to get in range so I can put all 3 reps on him . I was thinking crap am I too late with reps ? Whoot I saved him I think he had only 1 Bar left. I am glad I had cap battery's fitted and had a few charges to use because I was almost out of cap. :shock:

I locked up everyone to check damage then I send my drones to the target. I think one Logi. needed a change of undies . :) :) :)

Again there was no panic or screaming going on. Great Job Team.
Lobevaser - Teacher
Graduate