Micah McCain - Punisher
Neemo Beer - Punisher
Penelore
Ron Blazer
Satoshi Tomeii - Punisher
Sone Eto - Punisher
Stogal Severasse - Punisher
Tobor Glenlevit
At the beginning of the fleet, I was surprised and excited about the numbers we had and the number of people that decided to be flying logi for us. Before the fleet, Ker'Tesh and I talked through a new type of newbro speech that we wanted to try; a practical newbro speech. We did the command structure first and then undocked for the newbro speech. During the newbro speech, I posted the usual links, but instead of just talking I had everyone follow the commands as I said them. For example, when I posted the fleet movement command gif I had everyone start out with aligning. After doing the basic fleet commands we moved onto broadcasts, target calling, and the mechanics of forming up on the FC. After doing most of the basic stuff, we moved on to the specific mechanics for lowsec such as engaging under gate guns and the different mechanics of faction warfare complexes. I believe that the practical portion helped to develop specific skills in the safety of highsec before going flashy and being in danger of being attacked. Also, the fleet commands while engaging an enemy are essential so that if I bring us into the overwhelming situation of a fleet fight everyone will have already practiced the relevent commands.

Kills and Losses

(02:51:57) Nennamaila
Tristan +4.18m

(03:24:36) Tama
Incursus +37.42m

(03:29:58) Tama, Nourvukaiken
Punisher -9.88m
Capsule -0.01m
Inquisitor -5.28m

(03:51:10) Akidagi
Myrmidon +99.45m

(04:03:13) Vlillirier
Condor -2.75m
Retribution +57.88m
Capsule +0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 198,940,525.25
ISK Lost: 17,913,496.43
ISK Delta: 181,027,028.82
Efficiency: 91.739%
Retired Personnel Officer| Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff
Slowly falling asleep to the ticking of the monstrance clock.
Conci Furiram
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Fittings Staff, Doooooooooooooooooooomed, Graduate

Re: [AAR] NoP Monday Roam - 2018/09/18

Post by Conci Furiram »

I didn't even notice that the newbro speech/practical was a trial run! I loved it! I'm looking forward to seeing it written up for us all to steal use.

I flew Inquisitor on this NoP; we had great questions and chat in the logi channel.

On the first engagement versus the Tristan, Ker'Tesh and Sone used OH MWD to go for the tackle on it. This forced the logi to heat our own MWDs to keep up and send reps. It was a great experience for the logi--seeing how the battlefield evolves and how logi has to adapt without a direct FC or Logi-FC order.

In the last catch versus the Retribution, it was dealing significant burst damage against friendly Punishers. It was a good exercise in heating the first rep cycle when a new broadcast comes up.

#wormholerbtw
Sone Eto
Title: Sophomore

Post by Sone Eto »

Great fleet!

https://imgur.com/a/Ni8pqML - Chasing...scram!
https://imgur.com/a/o6rUDSA - Nice naming convention, FC!
Liability Man

Post by Liability Man »

This was my first ever fleet and it was great fun. The practical intro was very helpful. I'm looking forward to getting involved in more fleets based off this!