De W Javqe - Punisher
Devola Gestalt - Griffin
Micah McCain - Punisher
Phetsz - Atron
Space Warfare Development - Merlin
Stogal Severasse - Punisher
Xafen Katapi - Inquisitor
Kills and Losses

The First hour of the fleet was, err... Awkward. I'll be honest, I never flown in a fleet this quiet. Maybe it's because not a lot of people were up to talk in the mic? There were memes galore in the fleet chat so I guess that is why. Anyways, we kept moving pretty slowly, busting out new scouts for runs. After a bit, Space went ahead and helped the scout a lot, and managed to bait a bait, which is quite hard to think about for more than a couple minutes. Regardless, we got a very blingy Dramiel and a very blingy pod, which was a very nice kill. Unfortunately, Space blew up trying to keep tackle on the Dramiel.

(16:22:31) Hikkoken
Merlin -11.75m
Dramiel +120.01m
Capsule +65.44m

We moved on, taking a bio-break in the process. When we were preparing to undock, we saw loads of goons jumping into our system. We obviously couldn't take the fight, as it seemed that the fleet was comprised of mostly cruisers. After they left, we moved on to Pynekastoh, which was said in Dotlan to be very active atm. It turned out it wasn't, so I decided to open dotlan once more and look for a good course back home. It took me more than a few moments for me to realize that there was a vexor on the gate with us. I scrambled to give instructions, and we almost got that kill. But so many died, many to the gateguns, which was quite unfortunate, since if otherwise, we could've gotten that kill.

(16:44:49) Pynekastoh
Punisher -15.75m
Griffin -0.77m
Punisher -11.02m
Punisher -11.15m
Punisher -10.53m
Inquisitor -8.95m
Atron -8m
Punisher -10.58m
Merlin -5.12m

Really, after that welp of most of the fleet, it was time to call it quits. Most of the fleet died, and there wasn't really a reason to keep goin. I see that a couple people afterwards got a couple kills afterwards, so I guess that was nice.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 185,449,226.11
ISK Lost: 93,618,499.74
ISK Delta: 91,830,726.37
Efficiency: 66.453%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    We got a really nice kill!
    We got to try out some new blood, which was very nice
    (Negative stuff)
    We got Welped, again...
    We moved very slowly...
PvPer that still stays in HSC.
Image Image Image Image
Erwin Madelung
BANNED
BANNED
Title: Solitude Officer, Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Yellow Punishers - 2018.9.1 @ 15:00

Post by Erwin Madelung »

That VNI was Bjorn Bee see https://www.twitch.tv/videos/304566472?t=49m40s for the video of that fight.
Taking a fight under gate guns in frigates with only one logi is very optimistic.