[WAR] Slow and Furious

Erasmus Himura

Re: [WAR] Slow and Furious

Post by Erasmus Himura »

Wow, a great read. I put together 4 Blackbirds, 1 Rook and 1 Falcon. I look forward to the next time, I’ll be there!
lobevaser

Post by lobevaser »

As a Logi ship in this fleet I was very busy locking and unlocking targets in this battle.

As Jacob called for reps I locked him up and hit him with 1 rep, I noticed he him armour going down fast so I put 2 more reps on him. Once I seen his armour going up I cycled reps to my cap chain who I seen taking damage to keep the cap chain going .

At one time I had 8 fleet member's locked and was cycling reps on . There was some lag on my laptop but I still was able to keep my fleet mates alive.

Good Job fleet .
Lobevaser - Teacher
Graduate
Nelliver Cadigal
Title: Sophomore

Post by Nelliver Cadigal »

Logi was busy. As Logi anchor I did not call out reps as it appeared they all landed in time and good order. Massively enjoyable fleet action. Many thanks to all participants. This will raise spirits for some time to come, I hope.
Image Image Image Image
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Devola Gestalt wrote:
  • (Negative stuff)
    - We lost a Griffin :cry:
Newbro Griffin pilot here. Getting blown up was actually a good thing: on this day justice was delivered to a noob Griffin who warped at 0m in a PVP fight. Mosquito slammed into a truck's windshield, got the wiper blade :)
I was definetly joking there. Griffins are good ECM ships but have paper tank so we accept that they can be lost during engagements.
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage