Marcel Eriker - Punisher
Mike Kingswell
Pink Kondur - Punisher
Ringo Degu - Maulus
Toma Heleneto - Atron
Union Pivo - Magus
Zarquu Fussuhfusus
armenthus brown
Huge thanks to Alexander Oromov for help with organizing fleet and scouting.

Another Armor Fleet. This time mostly T1 frigates, but we still had 3 logi and 2 scouts. (thats my minimum requrement for this fleet)

Kills and Losses

So garmur decided to be annoying and follow us on gate and tried to pick us off 1 by one, on several gates. We probably lost at leat 15 minutes playing games with him, until Alexander had enough and reshipped to firetail, to land a scram. And scramed garmur is a dead garmur.

(19:04:48) Melmaniel
Garmur +263.24m

Alexander spot-ed 7sins trying to kill a vedmark, we considered 3rd partying that until 60 strong hcookie fleet, landed on grid and snuffed stared undocking capitals. Alexander was unfortunately caught by cookies.

(19:21:11) Pynekastoh
Punisher -10.1m

In asakai we spoted a small crusier gang, fighting some worms, so we decided to go for it.
Cruiser managed to warp of, but we engaged the worms. Since they were small gang and flying independantly it was hectic fight, and some people got seperated. Logi managed to keep everyone that was in their range alive. We traded 1 t1 frig for 2 pirate and a tristan, which imo is good outcome. After we scatered, Alexander went to large at 100, but a worm landed 0 on him so we lost him again.

I belive thhat Glenn Firehair Ohara was on his first fleet, and he still managed to help kill stuff before going down. Keep it up

(19:31:13) Asakai
Worm +100.1m
Tristan +5m
Punisher -9.32m
Slasher -6.41m
Sentinel +171.86m

After a quick bio, we decided to slowly go back home, when i had an idea (always dangerous with me), and i opened up a small, to see if any locals want a fight.
And so 5 (or 6) destroyers warped into us, this time we traded 4 ships for 3 destroyer kills. We scatered after logi told us that they were killing people before reps could land.

(19:49:46) Asakai
Punisher -7.69m
Thrasher +14.12m
Punisher -10.71m
Thrasher +15.06m
Punisher -2.65m
Thrasher +13.93m
Maulus -1.47m
Capsule -0.82m

Way home was mostly uneventful

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 583,309,221.47
ISK Lost: 49,170,252.37
ISK Delta: 534,138,969.1
Efficiency: 92.226%
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Re: [ARR] Punisher Fleet

Post by Alexander Oromov »

Listening into comms about the Thrasher fight sounded much worse than it appears on the report. Aktually, looks like a good trade for some action with the Thrashers.

Sorry for not reshipping after the second death, I was a bit angry with myself, I had the right intention to warp at a 100 to not mistakenly land on something that can scram my tackle Slasher and right as I landed Cylia's worm landed on top of me. I tried to burn towards logi this time, but to my surprise the Hyena was on comms with the Worms etc. So, I was swiftly swarmed with webs and Worm drones and couldn't hold long enough.

Note: add this new unaligned GalMil corporation to contact list.