AAR BLAP Caracal + Osprey Fleet

Sterling Boirelle
Title: Events Staff, Zen Master, Teacher, Sophomore

AAR BLAP Caracal + Osprey Fleet

Post by Sterling Boirelle »

Fleet
Spoiler
Tam Valiente De W Javqe Vladimir Antonovich Sterling Boirelle Xafen Katapi Kirsid Tannaway Derby Dank Christoph Patrouette Xivik Skord Beavis Alland
Scouts
Spoiler
Xafen Katapi
Xivik Skord
LOGI
Spoiler
Tam Valiente
Vladimir Antonovich
Fleet roamed null and low for about 2 hours without finding much but on the path back to Stacmon we engaged a prophecy so ill talk about that one section here.

At the start of the fight I called for the fleet to kill the prophecy and keep range by anchoring on Sterling. The first mistake I made was i pulled too much range and ended up 40km off the target. The fleet seemed to approach the target rather than pull range. Around 1/2 armor the prophecy pilot jumped the gate and a second one landed and lit a cyno. At this point I called for everyone to scatter but we still lost one caracal and one osprey to point and the resulting fleet of recon ships and battle cruisers.

Other mistakes include warping fleet to 30 on a gate once and calling for tackle to point a non-flashy on a gate which resulted in a much swifter death than i thought.
SP determines what you can fly not where you can fly.
Wokum
Title: Sophomore

Re: AAR BLAP Caracal + Osprey Fleet

Post by Wokum »

Sorry, I had to leave early because some rl stuff popped up so I missed the encounter with the ceptor/bs drop.

Great fc'ing in IMHO. Bob was uncooperative but you can't argue with Bob.

Looking forward to your next fleet.