Savannah Tokila - Retribution
Sterling Boirelle - Enyo
Union Pivo - Magus
Xivik Skord - Retribution
armenthus brown - Punisher
2IC: Alf Saissore
Scouts: Sterling Boirelle B'aldrick Aivoras
Logi: Laser Skaron Mike Kingswell Dante Severo

It was another Armor frigates fleet. This time it was more relaxed. We didn't get any fleet fights but we got some kills.

On zkill the only fleet in action was slat farmers, and they were bigger than us, so we decided to avoid them.

It started slowly as usual until we got to Nenemalia. There we found a gang at the small, we only managed to kill a caracal, that was left behind by his friends.

Kills and Losses

(18:52:55) Nennamaila
Caracal +49.28m

After Nen we decided to go towards Kinaka, since cookies were killing stuf in pyne. Not a lot in soace but we manged to bag a typhoon.

(19:13:34) Martoh, Innia
Thorax +38.09m
Capsule +0.01m
Typhoon +191.39m

We havent seen much in space for a while, so even a hawk was seen as a good target, unfortunately, he managed to get one of our struglers :oops:
(19:26:07) Innia
Punisher -8.84m
Capsule -0.01m

We circled around back to Nen, where we found cookie fleet. We evaded them in Enaluri (they were on Pyne gate, and when we warped Enaluri, they warped Akidaki. Since their warp was shorter, they would catch us with our pants down on Akidagi gate )

We then went a circle around Pyne Hiri, Rakapas, where we sported a big vexor gang (30 people) Aparently they were arranging a fight with Snuffed out. So at first we thought we would 3rd party. But it was late, people stared leaving, so we went back towards home. We found this hyperion on gate, where he foolishly aggressed one of our scouts. I successfully booshed him so he couldn't deagress and jump (he was 0 on the gate).

(20:21:21) Pynekastoh
Hyperion +261.54m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 540,308,415.43
ISK Lost: 8,853,491.06
ISK Delta: 531,454,924.37
Efficiency: 98.388%

It was just ganks, but it was fun and relaxed. I got feedback, that sometimes i try to micromanage too much and that i sometimes don't communicate enough (the machariel)