Puzzled Monkey - Atron
Ramong Pares - Malediction
Revenged Avengy - Stiletto
Trillian Ituin - Taranis
Tye Etch - Taranis
Yrgrasil - Stiletto
Zeerse Solaris - Taranis
Bit shorter AAR since i'm wrecked.., will probably write more tomorrow

Formup went okayish, i had planned some route from a thera hole to another and checking pockets during this route. Sadly the first hole was already dead and on the second went an t3d fleet in. So i was forced to make another route for the venal hole, which took a bit time.

Kills and Losses

Scouts found a VNI in 7D- and tackled it, and another, and another, and another... we killed them all, but i didn't call to loot, so we got only some pieces out. Also i shouldn't have fleetwarped in that situation (as the next vni was tackled) because of exactly this.

(19:58:28) 7D-PAT
Vexor Navy Issue +204.34m
Capsule +40.41m
Vexor Navy Issue +196.1m
Capsule +40.41m
Vexor Navy Issue +199.41m
Capsule +0.01m
Vexor Navy Issue +340.69m

While shotgunning systems we sadly lost one of our ceptors which got distracted.

(20:14:09) KW-1MV
Claw -48.69m

Afterwards Decklin found a Ishtar in some Belt ratting, we tried it but couldn't break him. Also we did a little bit of sightseeing and visited a Titan ratting.

Some other titan was actually cloaky gatecamping, and activated boson right as we landed. One of us got blapped -- https://youtu.be/AN7O0xo0Q9E

(20:28:19) S-KSWL
Crusader -52.94m
Capsule -26.54m

On the way back we checked some other clusters but couldn't land on anything in time. Since we had several outholes in thera it got a bit messed up until everyone was back in their Highsec of choice again.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,021,373,665.1
ISK Lost: 128,161,305.2
ISK Delta: 893,212,359.9
Efficiency: 88.851%

---
- i wasn't really happy with my own performance, a lot of stuttering/struggling i think
- need to make a plan C for routes next time -.-
- scouts did basically most of the work, but well in a ceptor fleet the fc doesn't need to do much
- through the huge clustered systems we went actually quite slow, but i think it was fine overall
- fleet itself was ok i guess, sadly we couldn't break the ishtar
- my mumble screwed up again, couldn't use p2t and ig commands... missed to fix it during fleet
- we saw titans, twice :D

---

- both losses were SRPed with 25m each
- loot was about 40m https://evepraisal.com/a/ibmdq will use it for the SRP pool again.
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Interceptors [2018-06-26T19:00]

Post by Alexander Oromov »

Fresh fleet, great job by the scouts. It was also my first interceptor fleet and I did learn new things.

Looking at the VNI kills (I still have no idea why we caught all 4 of them lol) most DPS came from the rats. While we were fighting the Ishtar, we didn't had the DPS to break him. Could we have waited for new rats to spawn or even trigger the wave ourselves?
Analiese Aubernet

Post by Analiese Aubernet »

I’d say there’s a 95% chance that all the VNIs were totally AFK. As for breaking an Ishtar, if new rats come on grid they are more likely to target the fleet than the Ishtar itself. I believe that scram/point is typically rated higher on aggro charts than pure dps.
Ramong Pares
Title: Freshman

Post by Ramong Pares »

The capsule of the last VNI warped off before we could point it, so I think it was some multi-boxer who just couldn't multitask.

And the Ishtar was definitely PvP fitted. It had scram and web
Erwin Madelung
BANNED
BANNED
Title: Solitude Officer, Sophomore

Post by Erwin Madelung »

Yrgrasil wrote:
- i wasn't really happy with my own performance, a lot of stuttering/struggling i think
- through the huge clustered systems we went actually quite slow, but i think it was fine overall
- fleet itself was ok i guess, sadly we couldn't break the ishtar

Don't be too hard on you. Usually you do better with the early stuff in the fleet but hey we are all human.

Yrgrasil wrote:
- need to make a plan C for routes next time -.-

You simply have to stage from Solitude ;P In a ceptor everyone can travel fast anyways.
Further maybe just have a route that is not based on WHs as a very last back up plan.

Alexander Oromov wrote: Looking at the VNI kills (I still have no idea why we caught all 4 of them lol) most DPS came from the rats.

That's always like this. He was in the site a while and repped/regenerated a lot of the rat dps before we even warped there. To be precise not a lot of DPS but a lot of the accumulated damage came from the rats ;)

Ramong Pares wrote:The capsule of the last VNI warped off before we could point it, so I think it was some multi-boxer who just couldn't multitask.

Many are semi afk. And he pulled range from the site itself if I remmeber right. The usual thing is, people run sites afk and get a scare as soon as their shield/armor/hull alarms go off. He did not react properly and tried to save his not tackled VNIs but was busy to do stuff with the tackled which he should have considered dead already.

And Revenged Avengy called point on a new VNI very fast.

Ramong Pares wrote:And the Ishtar was definitely PvP fitted. It had scram and web

Some people simply can't decide what they want to fit for ;) The fact that he had no warriors point more to a PvE intention in my eyes.
Yrgrasil
Title: Solitude Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Yrgrasil »

Most things were already said. Another theory we had regarding to the VNIs was that the rorq pilot one system ahead multi boxed them, this guy was at the same time harassed by gatt. I like this one definitely more, it sounds like we did something, and i will tell this version of the story to my grandchilds.

The pilot in the Ishtar was this guy https://zkillboard.com/character/93055007/ regarding to the name/killboard i'm pretty sure it was not a pve fit at least, in retro everything yells cyno. But we'll probably never know.
Decklin Quark Reiger
Title: LSC Combat Officer, Fittings staff, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Post by Decklin Quark Reiger »

Alexander Oromov wrote:Fresh fleet, great job by the scouts. It was also my first interceptor fleet and I did learn new things.

Looking at the VNI kills (I still have no idea why we caught all 4 of them lol) most DPS came from the rats. While we were fighting the Ishtar, we didn't had the DPS to break him. Could we have waited for new rats to spawn or even trigger the wave ourselves?
This Ishtar was sitting in an asteroid belt (so, no waves). Also, his ship name was something like 'Mukkbarovian's Ishtar' - and no, it wasn't Mukk Barovian flying it. That Ishtar was in the belt near our in-gate, waiting for us to tackle him, so he could fight us. He had no prop mod at all, and a pretty significant tank. He was very very much baiting us - but hey, worth a try :)
Yrgrasil
Title: Solitude Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Yrgrasil »

Feedback came in

Code: Select all

"Interceptors" 7/06/2018

Number of Responses: 6

How Would You Rate the Fleet?

Average: 4.3

Would You Attend the Fleet Again?

Yes: 100%

How would you rate the performance of the FC?

Average: 4.16

How was the fleet pacing? (5 is too fast, 1 is too slow)

Average: 3.16

How good were the FC's commands?

Average: 4.3

Additional Comments:

* Inappropriate use of alphabet to identify systems. V. poor Australian accent. Great Zarvoxing of the Titan.
* Fleet was bit on the slow side and not much content, but that is not FC's fault.
* Decent fleet, fun to join as an out of corp member. I know the route died but PL space sucked a bit to hunt. Branch/Cobalt might have been better. Never know though!  
* Saw my first Boson \o/

Fly dangerously!