Ged Sinak
Jor'Ox - Vexor
Kodyak Mack
Milja Itazura - Incursus, Tristan, Atron
Mols Halleck - Nemesis
Neemo Beer - Punisher
Reed Gryphon - Tornado
Satoshi Tomeii - Tristan
This defense fleet stared right affter the golden hoard roam as at the time of the roam we already had WTs invading both Juf and Amy, tho a defensive fleet was formed rather quickly as soon as the roam ended, we were quite unorganized at first and there was no true FC for this fleet, surprisingly that actually did not turn out too bad in the end.
Kills and Losses

We lost a few frigates to began with due to the lack of organization mostly trying to catch a Vexor who had either one or no others to help him
and initially we were unsuccessful at this
(03:50:43) Amygnon
Punisher -8.79m
Capsule -0.01m
Punisher -3.35m
(04:12:50) Ansalle
Incursus -2.23m
(04:27:37) Amygnon

Tristan -8.9m
A bit latter in the deffense a the WT who was flying the Raven swaped into a caracal witch we are able to catch in amy as it had engaged on the tornado, fleet was quick to warp in and kill the thrasher and shortly afterwards manage to kill the caracal as well loseing one hero frigate in the fight.
(04:53:19) Amygnon
Thrasher +4.38m
(05:15:38) Amygnon, Jufvitte
Caracal Navy Issue +109.03m
Tristan -6.83m
Affter chaseing a raven around in Amy almost killing it a
(05:26:04) Jufvitte
And this was the big final fight that started, we initially got a warp in onto the praxis witch was sitting a good distance off amy gate and warped a hyperion onto the praxis which was able to point it, shortly afterwards fleet was able to warp in on the praxis as the war targets warped in their ships, due to out logi they were unable to break any of our ships in this fight, even attempting to bring in a rook most likely in attempt to jam the logi, tho with no luck as it was alpha ed off grid by the tornado, after killing the praxis we managed to get the dominix and shortly after the raven neither of witch were able to do enough damage or escape.
Praxis +240.13m
Rook +303.51m
Dominix +234.52m
Raven +228.66m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,120,225,935.19
ISK Lost: 30,117,996.57
ISK Delta: 1,090,107,938.62
Efficiency: 97.382%

this fleet worked well not because an FC was needed but because everyone knew what they were doing and what to do, also Analiese Aubernet I have to say was a huge help due to both semi-FCing, and the t2 logi, well done everyone.
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] HSC Defence Fleet [6-20-18]

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Artor Beash combat probe the praxis successfully and fleet warped me right to the scram web range. This initiated the final fight since we got the praxis heavy tackled. They have more damage capability then us but we had a t2 logistics that helped us even some of us in Armor tank ships. And moreover they were very disorganized. Rook warped to zero to Praxis and let himself be tackled and then removed from field quick by alpha tornado. Domi and Raven was positioned good but they were not snychronized.
Thanks Analiese for supporting us ! And thanks all who protected the campus !
AND APPLY FOR SRP !

PS : Reed I edited the topic of AAR: Deffense >> Defense, and also edited Raven to Praxis and Praxis to Raven since we tackled the Praxis first and Raven at last ;)

Current War Report Statistics :
Killed by BLACKHOGS. : 100 Ships, 3.255 Billion ISK destroyed
Killed by IVY League : 35 Ships, 3.275 Billion ISK destroyed
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tal Tracyn
Director of Diplomacy
Director of Diplomacy
Title: Mentor, Graduate, Diplomat , Pineapple Pizza enthusiast

Post by Tal Tracyn »

Really nice job ..shame i missed it.
That Efficiency :D

Builder and runner of Rivet City,Karpinski Labs,Hive of Industry for 4 years solo.
Don of High Sec
Trading for 6 years in Eve.
Milja Itazura
Title: Freshman

Post by Milja Itazura »

As the hero frigate pilot last night, I'll add in my lessons learned, as I'm most definitely in need of lessons like this.

- Remember to fight your fight. I was not used to fighting a scram kite, which is (I believe) how my Incursus was fit. I got into a brawl which was bad for my health.
- Along those same lines, know that if you have ROE to point/scram on sight, remember that in order to actually be effective you need to survive long enough for help to arrive. My Tristan suffered mainly because I engaged a battleship at an inopportune time, help wasn't going to get there soon, and you can survive really big volleys for only so long.
- We benefited from not only having a good logi on the field, but aligning our kitchen sink fleet to benefit from the shield reps provided. Annaliese pulled out the paddles to save my Atron, which was key to keeping the big guys on the field as viable targets.
- I am living proof that you can make a difference as a 3-month-old newbro fighting against far more powerful ships, as getting that initial scram on the target was key to our big guns doing their job.

A very fun night, even though I had to stay up until 0200 for it. Now I have my first kills on zkillboard. ^_^
Milja Itazura
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

"Ha ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well-known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!'"

Current industry initiatives:

Beginner Exploration contracts available in 101

Gallente Starter Packs available in 101

Caldari Starter Packs available in 101

I'm also on the "Pretty Good Refine List"!