[Fleet] Open House Wormhole Roam

Sterling Boirelle
Title: Events Staff, Zen Master, Teacher, Sophomore

[Fleet] Open House Wormhole Roam

Post by Sterling Boirelle »

Spoiler
Xivik Skord, Derby Dank , Sagittarius Griffins , Genairik
The five of us decided to run some group combat sites in our chain tonight after locating a nice c3 off of our c5 static. To prepare the chain for us to undock our PVE ships we first undocked 3 megathrones and 2 Gnosies to establish hole control within the select systems we wanted to close off.

When rolling the c6 static of the c5 wormhole i got impatient and jumped a megathrone through hot when i should have jumped cold or not at all causing me to roll my alt out of the chain. Luckily we had a HS connection a few jumps deeper into the now dead chain which allowed me to escape to a nice spot in lonetrek 3 jumps from jita. (Praise Bob)

Once we started rolling the other wormholes we encountered a tech 3 cruiser in that section of the chain and decided to retreat back to the Open House to reship into combat ships to try and find it but failed. Ultimately we ended up rolling the c5 static and running sites in the c2 static which had a connected c3 for a bit and fun times were had by all.

Xivick and Sagi were in Gilas while Derby was in a myrm and Generick was in a catalyst salvaging behind us and handling sig watch i was in a rattlesnake. Its all a team effort so we the split the roughly 420mil equally between those who attended.
SP determines what you can fly not where you can fly.
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Re: [Fleet] Open House Wormhole Roam

Post by Budda Sereda »

I assume you guys ran sites in C3 which was connected to your C2? May I ask why you just don't leave in a system with C3 static?
Sterling Boirelle
Title: Events Staff, Zen Master, Teacher, Sophomore

Re: [Fleet] Open House Wormhole Roam

Post by Sterling Boirelle »

Budda Sereda wrote:I assume you guys ran sites in C3 which was connected to your C2? May I ask why you just don't leave in a system with C3 static?
A c4 with c2/c5 statics was chosen to ensure the Open House always has large chains to provide easy access to high class and low class content.

A c3 static would have a greater need to be rolled for an expansive low class chain which is always assured with the c2 static and thereby simultaneously ensures better access to PVP and the type of low class solo pve content such as relic sites and solo pve that members of the university enjoy having extensive access to. The c5 is where we will make isk as a group.
SP determines what you can fly not where you can fly.