[Small Gang] Tourney prep the second

Hideo Date
Title: Personnel Officer, Jilo's New Personal Assistant, Sophomore

[Small Gang] Tourney prep the second

Post by Hideo Date »

Second Tournament prep for: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 4&t=109782

Second time FCing for me (I think I am hooked :D )

Tiberius actually didn't get the chance to come with us on the roam, but he helped a lot with getting everyone set and into a ship and gave great advice for everybody :)

Roam members (6)
Spoiler
Ethan Solum
Hideo Date - Slasher
Puzzled Monkey
Tiberius Auduin
Zoltan Irvam - Punisher (Scout)
magellan portuguese
So first off, on the way up to ALD I didn't make sure before we started how the status of our newbies was, so I didn't realize that magellan got lost until a few jumps in, sorry for that buddy :/

Kills and Losses

Zoltan scouted for us, great job! There weren't really a lot of engage-able targets around, quite a few fleets active that where way out of league for us.

ALD was packed full and Zoltan got caught:

(19:36:12) Aldranette
Punisher -6.25m

Zoltan relayed that there was a lot going on in Nen and Akidagi as well so after this we swung around to OIC and came back in to Black Rise via EHA while he was reshipping in Ichoriya.

I managed to find a Wolf at a plex in Innia and called everybody in, we piled on. He didn't seem to break and I was wary to not have everyone whelp like yesterday. After I called to disengage and sacrifice myself he confirmed in local that we where actually close to winning as his paste would have run out shortly after we disengaged...a valuable lesson for me to be more decisive and affirmative.

(19:58:10) Innia
Slasher -8.72m

After I reshipped in Ichoriya we went through AKI and swung around Hikkoken. At the end we got back through ALD and had the opportunity to see a nice Nightmare and T3C fleet.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 14,971,573.57
ISK Delta: -14,971,573.57
Efficiency: 0%

The good

- great opportunity to practice movement and orientation
- a big chunk of our team should now have started to be familiar with each other
- fun was had (I think)
- structure and commands was a bit better (I hope)

The bad

- need to actually go through a checklist at the beginning, so I don't miss out on giving important info to newbies

Check out my blog at hideodate.WordPress.com

EX-Comms Manager and PO
Kora K
Title: Graduate

Re: [Small Gang] Tourney prep the second

Post by Kora K »

I'm glad you're already taking out your gang for some practice :)

For a pre-flight checklist, I usually link that : https://slides.eveuniversity.org/?slidesID=296. It's well done, and go over the fleet basics in a few slides.

Keep hunting o7