[FLEET] Armor Nano Cruisers - III

Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

[FLEET] Armor Nano Cruisers - III

Post by Budda Sereda »

It was a quick and small roam,

Originally we had around 7 guys in a fleet, but later I got 2 more OOC guys: Analiese and Repear.
Roam members (11)
Spoiler
Analiese Aubernet - Omen Navy Issue
Budda Sereda - Omen
Calder Ormand - Confessor
Emi Kovacs - Imperial Navy Slicer
Gemma Solett - Malediction
Hank Asanari - Tristan, Ibis
KPYTOE KOPOBO - Harpy
Prince Tojo - Harpy
Reaper Gift - Stiletto
Sebastian Teg - Omen
Wokum - Retribution
Xafen Katapi - Exequror
Warming up

On our way to Black Rise we've met quite nasty Garmur: he was making 7k m/s cold, was really annoying and hard to catch. But thanks to luck and our skills nobody was killed.
He was fit with something like this: https://zkillboard.com/kill/69873374/ or https://zkillboard.com/kill/69787913/.
We looked into Kinakka, but found nothing and moved to Tama. First content we got was non-fleshy Kestrel who was killed before the main fleet arrived

(01:18:07) Ouelletta
Kestrel +12.37m

We've met that guy 2nd time and this time he did catch K: not sure what exactly happened. K was pointed while agresing non-flashy... I assume I could forget that Garmur is only flashy to me and called to agrress it, and he pointed K before he bounced. If it was the case, another reminder: align out while locking non-flashy target, and in case of things like Garmur - bounce immediately as you start applying damage: he can catch you and wait for gate guns to finish the work.
(01:31:39) Frarie
Harpy -52.27m

(02:07:33) Pynekastoh
Tristan +6.83m
Capsule +0.01m

Rupture-super-tank

We found Dominix and Raven, both non-flashy, engaged them, but both MJD-ed away. At the same time got a bait Rupture, non-flashy. Started shooting it, it got reinforcements (Talos), which we barely missed. I assumed we can kill Rupture first, but thanks to Analiese we did switch to Talos in time to kill it first. Everybody managed to bounce, but Reaper who fearlessly loses Stilettos and reships in Jita, Rupture tanked for a minute and escaped through the gate.
(02:24:28) Kedama
Stiletto -126.78m
Talos +132.02m

That Rupture was probably fit like that:
Spoiler
[Rupture, BAIT]

Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

10MN Afterburner II
Warp Disruptor II
[Empty Med slot]
[Empty Med slot]

Cynosural Field Generator I
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Have not seen before so tanky fit Ruptures, lesson learned.

Killing BSs

TBH, it did not feel cool during fight, but in fact it was: we were able to engage a pair of BSs (Domi + Raven) on a gate. It was a bit messy and we had quite a bit of loses, but overal finished ISK positive.

(02:47:39) Tama, Kedama
Omen -46.09m
Malediction -51.81m
Dominix +278.93m
Tristan -41.91m
Stiletto -155.19m
Raven +222.53m
Omen Navy Issue -85.2m
Exequror -23.85m
Brutix +81.41m

Reaper told that something was wrong with triggering agression from guns for him as he was working to trigger agression and bounce, but most likely he did mistakes at some point.
And Nasty Garmur pilot was again here and landed on a few kill mails.

Personally, I was trying to stay at range to that Domi, around 15-ish, but I believe not far enough because at some moment I've noticed scram-webed. His DPS was quite solid and I could not tank for long. I did send broadcasts for reps, not sure if logy was on grid, but I believe that would not help anyway. With Ogres and heat that Domi makes around 13.8k DPS. I barely cycled my MAAR once.
I was thinking about pullting range up to 30, but I guess should have stayed at least at 20km, not 15.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 734,122,202.92
ISK Lost: 583,129,211.19
ISK Delta: 150,992,991.73
Efficiency: 55.731%

Plus somewhere during roaming we also lost Emi: https://zkillboard.com/kill/70136009/

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    * Surprisingly, we got quite a bit of people
    * Quite a bit of learning, including tanky Rupture
    (Negative stuff)
    * Way too many people went down due to gate guns. :(
P.S. Not sure about my RL schedule/availability next week, but I feel I'd like to start running Tuesday small gang fleet semi-regularly.

P.P.S I would love somebody else to step-up, but if no calendar is booked till Saturday I'll book next Tuesday night EST time again.
Budda Sereda

Re: [FLEET] Small Gang fleet

Post by Budda Sereda »

Actually, one thing which could be better: we would benefit from Hyena and/or Keres (or at least VFI), this way we would either catch that Garmur or scared him away so he would not bother us that much.

Would love if somebody can get one next Tuesday!
KPYTOE KOPOBO
Title: Freshman

Post by KPYTOE KOPOBO »

That Harpy loss was purely my fault - I had the guy locked, and aggressed him once I saw warp disruption attempt from him to you, totally expecting that would make him flashy. Apparently he was not, because Budda is permaflashy, so he quickly pointed me from 50km+, and gate guns did the rest.
Budda Sereda

Post by Budda Sereda »

KPYTOE KOPOBO wrote:That Harpy loss was purely my fault - I had the guy locked, and aggressed him once I saw warp disruption attempt from him to you, totally expecting that would make him flashy. Apparently he was not, because Budda is permaflashy, so he quickly pointed me from 50km+, and gate guns did the rest.
Can't say it's completely your fault, he played smart...