Rikali Laru - Enyo
The Jojosh
Tolerin Escipion
Trillian Ituin - Enyo
Union Pivo - Enyo, Stiletto
Scouts: B'aldrick Aivoras(keres) Decklin Quark Reiger Jorj Onzo
Logi: Hideo Date Jonathan Wolf The Jojosh Tolerin Escipion
Boosher: Mols Halleck

Formup was again bit longer then I hoped, we un-docket at 18:15. We did have 2 newbros on this fleet.

Kills and Losses

So Kora found shadow cartel mining operation on a moon. I decided to check their lowsec mining permit.
Scouts went for tackle, unfortunatly both tackled different things and i had to chooze one and went to Kora.
Decklin died, since one of the procurers had scram and drones :(

(18:24:36) Loes
Malediction -65.41m
Porpoise +174.69m

In and around pynekas/hiri nissua our scouts found HCookie fleet. At first i thought it was too big,
but then scouts reported, only 12 people.

We set up in meduim and waited. I remeber that a while ago hcookie managed to split our fleet by booshing just as we were ariving at in the plex.
I decided to return the favor, and did the same. Boosher did great work and we managed to split half of their logi and their boosher away :).
They correctly decided not to burn into us :) In perfect universe we would get couple more frigates to kill, but i don't want to bee too greedy :)

(18:58:56) Nisuwa
Pontifex +121.16m
Retribution +85.19m
Deacon +99.19m
Deacon +98.87m

We avenge our scout by killing moa.
(19:07:37) Hirri, Akidagi
Stiletto -44.08m
Moa +33.6m
Capsule -0.01m

(19:22:25) Kedama
Caracal +15.36m

Here I screwd up. I knew no handlebars fleet was on their way and successfuly avoided them on one gate. When they went to a small, i warped us to resiato and called for people to jump on contact. I was deciding on where sto go next, when no handlebars jumped in after us. I called for scatter, but some of us were caught. I really should have put more distance between hostile fleet i tried to avoid, instead of sitting on a gate like a dumbo.

(19:27:32) Kedama, Reitsato
Malediction -65.71m
Capsule -283.31m
Kestrel -6.38m
Enyo -48.34m
Cormorant -4.03m
Capsule -0.69m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

After FC was poded back to stackmon Kora took over. I reshipped into inti and caught up with the fleet.

Fleet was sitting 0 on the gate, when torando warped at 100. tornado went blingy as he agreesed, and boosher did an excellent job by booshing fleet on top of him.

The same person reshipped into loki and undocked from the station and agressed. We imidiatly caught him. After he stoped agressing we were afraid he might dock, and went for a boosh. Unfortunately he was still scrammed so boosh didn;t work :(

(19:43:36) Rakapas
Tornado +157.03m
Kestrel -9.57m

All Tristans must die (for no particular reason). In the same engagement decklin also caught Griffin navy. Unfortuanately just as secondary points were about to land griffin got an jam cycle off, and got away :(

(19:53:45) Oinasiken
Tristan +8.15m

(20:02:35) Abune
Catalyst +16.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 809,266,824.24
ISK Lost: 527,550,535.51
ISK Delta: 281,716,288.73
Efficiency: 60.537%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)

2 Great booshes, especialy cookie one.

(Negative stuff)

FC beeing bad for staying on the gate, while hostile fleet was in next system.
    1 bad boosh, due to scram
Jun Mikoto
Title: Freshman

Re: [FLEET] Armor frigates 2018-05-22 booshing for the win

Post by Jun Mikoto »

hey union o/

thx for the fleet, was my first time flying with you. was great fun!
Union Pivo wrote:Formup was again bit longer then I hoped...
Sorry, fitting the kestrel for mike with buying down-meta stuff at different stations took longer than expected. Next time he
can fly T2, than its just a click. ;)

But we made a tight pace afterwards, which is impressive with two newbros.

Two points on my constructive feedback list:

- Most of the times you did, but try to call out the important things three times. Sometimes i wasn't 100% sure what to do, cause i really need the first call to realize something is called, the second to realize what is called and the third to be sure that i got the second one right ( hope i'm not the only one :oops: ).

- Second one is the desto, it's really nice to have a new desto in fleet chat after reaching the last one.

The boosh was awesome. For me it was the first time and it was a nice trick and it felt perfectly timed. Imo the base tactic behind it was not to engage someone sitting in a plex, but to sit in a plex, which seems more appropiate for uni fleets than attacking.

A second sorry for -1 after getting killed, normally i'm reshipping till the end, but normally my wife has to work on tuesday evenings... and so my rl environment wasn't as eve friendly as i like it.

Personal learned: Don't pod warp to a camped gate!

=> i'll have a look after your future fleets and will try to make it o7
Captain Cean

Post by Captain Cean »

It looks like you Guys did better adopt my Taktics then my own FC's :D
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Great job Union! Way to go! :)