Spoiler
Avern Darkwinter - Talwar
Demei Preldent
Erwin Madelung - Scythe
Flack Keikira - Caracal
Tye Etch - Ares
Union Pivo - Keres
Yrgrasil - Caracal
Just wanted to write this down before i forget everything... will correct the usual misspelling things tomorrow.

This was basically the second test with the new Doctrine for Solitude, this time gladly with a huge amount more people so that we could test it with all roles at all.

Fleet Formup was today really slow, we had people showing up late, and also some fitting issues so everything got already a bit late before we even undocked, after undock we had some more or less funny issues which showed up after some jumps like wrong fits and not so clean clones... but still we moved forward, slowly, but forward.

We took a WH to http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Cache/M-CNUD#npc_delta which is near Outer Passage, where i'am at least a little bit familiar with, so i had the hope to catch some ratter there and poke around until they show something we can actually fight with.

Kills and Losses

Until a while moving through the region, we finally found a single miasmos in a belt, which was probably the hauler for some miners we had also on scan. Since we had some strugglers we just poked him a bit with drones, and shortly after we killed him a Dominix, Svipul and Caracal landed. I called the Svipul primary and it went down pretty fast, second was the Caracal. While we were shooting him a Myrm and i think something else showed up on D-Scan and i called to align out and warped the fleet to a planet, followed by a safe.

- i actually think we could've stayed there longer and would also be able to kill the caracal, i guess i just wanted to play more safely here, but actually i forgot what else showed up there...

(20:27:23) JX-SOA
Miasmos +1.15m
Svipul +50.42m

While we moved back a stiletto followed us and after a while we saw also the caracal/myrm on grid, so i warped to the next gate to 100 instead 0 and looked if they go to engage or not. This time priority targets were the Stiletto and a retribution, the stiletto peaked in two or three times and cost us some missile charges but finally died as they commited. In the meantime we had an issue with one of our pilots who warped to a ping and didn't got back :D Sadly the retribution could bail then in half armor. Also our Logi got tackled inbetween and wasn't able to bail.

We poked a bit around on the caracal, but lost also an caracal which got probably catched by the myrm i think. Some backup arrived and we bailed again to a safe.

- i've actually no idea if i wasn't clearly understandable (or too fast, or whatever) on comms this time, something weird happened and i think the caracals weren't anchored. So we had most of the time limited damage outgoing, and our ships got tackled somehow even if i tried to stay at range to at least the myrm, which i expected to have tackle.
- so for now i just assume with better commands on my side, and probably more training for all pilots we should've won this fight or at least killed many more (don't take this personal, we're the uni, and in the end its always the FC fault).

(20:46:35) P-T9VC
Stiletto +60.45m
Scythe -17.85m
Caracal -25.85m

Heading back after this was quiet, nothing interesting happened.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 112,016,723.75
ISK Lost: 43,701,264.15
ISK Delta: 68,315,459.6
Efficiency: 71.936%

Some other learning regarding to the doctrine (see also https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 8&t=109519):
- i really liked that the keres could provide point all the time if needed, not sure which fit was finally used, but i think the already discussed switch to 2 or even 3 damps would have helped here a lot.
- the ceptor should probably be used as defensive tackle after the keres can provide the point on the main target. This stiletto/retribution had far too many chances to get out of our range.
- 3 caracals were actually enough, we had 2x t2, 1x t1. I would assume that less t2 wouldn't work.
- the caracals run pretty fast dry on cap, which is quite annoying in the heat of the battle, would actually consider a small cap booster, but this would mean to not get the BLAP SRP which is pretty nice for most newbros i guess. But should be watched in future fleets.
- Drugs would be helpful for Caracals in my eyes, so will try to provide Crash booster for the next run.
- Logi worked quite nicely while he was alive as far as i saw it, but had honestly not really an eye on it.

Just from this run i would say the base construction is at least solid, we lack actually more on FC and personal Pilot Skills in my opinion. But thats something we can work on. And yes of course, next time we will probably directly run in something were we just welp in glorious fire...

Anyway i had actually a huge amount of fun and hope all other too, it was a slow start but an nice ending.