[FLEET] Freeloader Thursday Sponsored by Nabs Hawk

Staberinde
Title: NSC Combat Officer, Sophomore

[FLEET] Freeloader Thursday Sponsored by Nabs Hawk

Post by Staberinde »

So this was a relatively short notice fleet where Nabs Hawk put together some ships for us to play with - Starting out from PC9

FC - Staberinde
Scouts - Nabs Hawk - Analiese - Nunnery Michigan
2ic - Rohan Amadeus

We hit an early bump due to some 'minor' quartermaster paperwork issues, it turned out some of our Small blasters had come with medium charges and we had a stack of light missiles with only rockets. After a brief delay fleet was ready to hit the road around 23:45.

We had Scouts, A destination 98Q-80 (Russian side of Syndicate) and a dream, a dream not to whelp on a gatecamp after a single Retriever kill like my first ever NSC fleet.

Roam members (16)
Spoiler
Analiese Aubernet - Malediction *2
Athena Firefly - Harpy
Commander Johnathan Volt - Dragoon
Dante Severo - Dragoon
Danylman
Darth Galifreia - Dragoon
Jorj Onzo - Harpy
Kontxesi Buchanan - Dragoon
Marn Vermuldir - Dragoon
Nabs Hawk - Harpy
Nunnery Michigan
Roger Alleile - Harpy
Rohan Amadeus - Corax
Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
Staberinde - Harpy
Xafen Katapi - Corax
Kills and Losses

The first half of the journey was more of a sightseeing tour of the void of space, none of the Russian corps were remotely active, and apart from a 'near' catch of a Rorqual + Skiffs in the JQV5-9 Constellation we saw absolutely nothing in the first tour of West Syndicate.

Swinging back, I checked with Concord's Astrometrics team and there were reports of 'explosions' towards Outer Ring and Cloud ring so we set destination to the rings and we started back.

On arrival in Poitot (The only named system in Syndicate as a trivia tidbit) there was a bubble on gate, which we mercilessly destroyed in revenge for all the NSC bubbles that had been popped. It was our first test of our guns and we managed to win this fight with 100% isk efficiency.

(00:05:50) Poitot
Mobile Medium Warp Disruptor I +2.68m

On the way up to Cloud Ring, scouts reported there was a Sansha Incursion, completely blocking the path, fortunately while we were re-routing, a Prorator (laden with fuel) popped out of Cloak having 'forgotten he was in space' next to us on gate, so we decided to help the sleepy pilot to wake up without the need for heart-harming caffeine!

(00:12:04) 31-MLU
Prorator +233.83m

We took a Bio while re-routing but Analiese continued to scout and wandered a few jumps out, we had to scramble hard to get out to him (3j) when the call came in a 'POINT' on 1 of 2 Stratios in an Operation Deadspace.

A situation made more complex by some strange map behaviour due to a slight 'miscommunication' about the system being B-Y not BY- which we had as 1J but didn't actually exist somehow.

The delay and scramble gave the Stratios pair time to burn down our scout, but not before we landed backup tackle and we swiftly deleted it. The second had pulled 70km - for myself we probably could have spared a Harpy to bullrush tackle it but I wanted the primary Strat + the Scout's wreck, both of which we achieved. (62mil MWD Retrieved and returned to owner)

(00:21:12) BY-S36
Malediction -113.25m
Stratios +244.53m

Analiese quickly caught back up, and on the way actually caught yet ANOTHER Stratios on gate and we collapsed on him as soon as the call for Redbox came in, the pilot wisely tried to switch off DPS to enable a jump but it was too late, we melted him and popped the pod for good measure. In Nullsec, no-one can hear you hammer 'WARP TO'

(00:35:02) F67E-Q
Stratios +600.01m
Capsule +100.89m

By this point, with Cloud ring blocked by Incursion and moving towards the Spectre Fleet start time direction was shifted into Lowsec, to see if we could get any action before landing in Stacmon

We actually caught a couple of ships on gate (including a VNI that was cloak/mwd - that unfortunately slipped away after tangling with us on a couple of gates, our Scram heavy fleet just didn't have the point range to make this one happen). As well as a classic Zneaky Pete kill in a plex (the Vexor)

Quick point for - YAY ADC, letting an assault frig tank gate guns for the duration without concern.

(00:59:48) Oicx
Vexor +16.05m

(01:08:34) Nennamaila
Stabber +28.39m

(01:20:41) Eugales
Endurance +48.06m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,274,439,986.67
ISK Lost: 113,249,646.48
ISK Delta: 1,161,190,340.19
Efficiency: 91.84%

Quick amendment to the above is that Real loss was only 51m

Acquired Loot in total - Buy Value in Jita: 206m https://evepraisal.com/a/hl0sy (Less the 62m MWD)

Real ISK Delta 1,223,190,340 - 95.98%
Analiese Aubernet

Re: [FLEET] Freeloader Thursday Sponsored by Nabs Hawk

Post by Analiese Aubernet »

I feel bad for ruining your isk efficiency with the shiny MWD... lol
Staberinde
Title: NSC Combat Officer, Sophomore

Post by Staberinde »

Hi Ana,

It's factored out in the 'Real Isk Delta' I figure we recovered the bling so it ain't no thing.
Rohan Amadeus
Title: Mentor, Sophomore

Post by Rohan Amadeus »

Pretty cool fleet. Thanks for FCing this, Stab. A special thanks to Nabs for providing the ships free of charge - it's pretty awesome that you did that.

Analiese is going to be the scout for every fleet from now on. It's like the Stratios all get drawn to you.

Most definitely a fun fleet and those dragoons with the neuts definitely helped take ships down quicker - when they could get to them. :)
Roger Alleile
Hauling Manager
Hauling Manager
Title: Sophomore

Post by Roger Alleile »

Fleet was a ton of fun. Thanks to Nabs for putting it together and Stab for FC. I second having Analiese scout whenever possible.