[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 05.01.2018 @ 0100

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 05.01.2018 @ 0100

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making/In-Roam Strategic Planning.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Roam members (29)
Spoiler
Analiese Aubernet - Omen
Beavis Alland - Omen Navy Issue
Castor Udan - Omen
Christoph Patrouette - Exequror
Conci Furiram - Malediction
De W Javqe - Incursus
Drake Shea - Omen
Farzol Nassan - Griffin, Merlin
Gemma Solett - Maulus
Hank Asanari - Maulus Navy Issue
Harai Rex - Executioner
Jorj Onzo - Omen
Kukiko Itovuo - Condor
Lucas Kishunuba - Condor
Marn Vermuldir - Slasher
Mauritun - Omen
Mols Halleck - Exequror, Magus
Neville Hayes - Griffin, Caracal
Prince Tojo - Exequror
Reise Amatin - Omen
Rohan Amadeus - Omen
Sagittarius Griffins
Satoshi Tomeii - Omen
Sone Eto
Vrix Torqueo - Omen
Wokum - Omen
Xafen Katapi - Caracal
Z0X Ambrye - Stiletto
Zamathar - Omen

OBSERVATIONS
The Talos was in Martoh when we landed on the gate, jumping into us, so we kindly waited for him. He jumped into us after we pointed him in Martoh and we were able to take him down just before he entered jump range back into Martoh, with the pod as a bonus. While we were regrouping on the gate a Magnate volunteered to die. I called warp off if you're taking gate guns. but we managed to lose a Condor.

(01:48:48) Eha
Talos +142.82m
Capsule +20.34m
Magnate +14.92m
Condor -3.19m

Everything was quiet down to Okk. We had some Rorquals in Hallanen, but we didn't have the DPS to be able to take them out. We were going to give it a try, but their response fleet started to undock so I called it off. We found an Oracle and and Orthrus on the Rei gate in Okk. The Orthrus took off, but the Oracle stayed long enough for us to get a point on him. Intys we able to keep up with him and hold him long enough for the rest of the fleet to warp up to them, and boom he went.

(02:17:18) Okkamon
Oracle +143.2m

The Tama/Kedama punch-fest was strange. We started in Tama with a Tristan, Punisher, and FNC, and found a Hyperion. We spent a good 10 minutes bouncing between Tama and Kedama trying to break his armor tank, and managed to get him to half structure at one point. A Caracal cruiser gang showed up and the Hyperion managed to slip away. There were 6 Caracals and a Bellicose, with 2 Caracals and the Bellicose being flashy. We took out the flashys, and Harai called point on the Hyperion. At this point, my brain apparently scrambled and I sent the fleet off after the Hyperion, completely blanking on the non-flashy Caracals - it was as if I didn't even see them since they weren't flashing. That screw up cost us two Omens and two Exequrors.

(02:37:44) Tama
Tristan +9.97m
Punisher +8.42m
Griffin -2.28m
Griffin -0.85m

(02:48:05) Tama, Kedama
Federation Navy Comet +43.82m
Tristan +13.98m

(02:55:31) Kedama, Tama
Exequror -31.76m
Condor -7.56m
Capsule -0.01m
Omen -46.29m
Caracal +47.32m
Bellicose +90.67m
Exequror -21.16m
Omen -40.24m
Exequror -98.42m
Omen -40.28m
Capsule -0.01m

We started heading back towards Stacmon, and found some content in Pyn and Nenn. We traded very well on the Raven, et al. and then we ran into a
Typhoon Fleet Issue, and he wiped us out with help from a 3rd party Stiletto who was keeping the Omens pointed. We most likely would have fared better if we hadn't lost our Logi.

(03:16:55) Pynekastoh
Caracal +54.32m

(03:22:52) Pynekastoh, Nennamaila
Hyena +277.55m
Incursus -3m
Malediction +39.97m
Raven +208.29m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant +6.45m
Condor -2.29m
Slasher -9m

(03:38:35) Nennamaila
Omen -37.37m
Maulus Navy Issue -47.63m
Omen -21.5m
Omen -37.1m
Omen -28.7m
Omen -48.45m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,122,047,648.73
ISK Lost: 527,092,836.98
ISK Delta: 594,954,811.75
Efficiency: 68.038%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
I think the fleet went really, really well up until the Tama/Kedama kerfuffle. There was a lot going on and I just lost focus. It was strange, because it wasn't until after the fight when Rohan asked me why we warped off and left those other Caracals sitting there that I even knew they were there. It was as if my brain ignored them as even existing because they weren't flashing. It would have been very easy to mop them up, considering we had more firepower AND logi to help out with gate guns. The fight with the Typhoon was just salt in the wound, and tells me that I still have a long ways to go in terms of fleet management during an engagement.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. -
  • Decision Making/Strategic Planning - ✔–
  • Command Chatter. - ✔–
  • Keep LEARNING! - (This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?)

Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making/Strategic Planning.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image