[AAR] Armor frigates 2018 04 27

Union Pivo
Title: LSC Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

[AAR] Armor frigates 2018 04 27

Post by Union Pivo »

So it's been a while, since I last FC'd so I figured I'll go with the fleet doctrine I was most comfortable with.

Form up went smoothly, but at last 5 minutes fleet size went from 8 to 13, So we ended up with 4 logi which was great.
We also had 2 newbies.

I was trying to decide weather to bring command dessie or enyo, but decided on enyo. I think command dessi would be better choice next time.

Roam members (14)
Spoiler
Adree Jericho
Avrin Dennard - Enyo
Carl Misjekis - Punisher
Conci Furiram - Enyo
Gyrgon - Inquisitor
Kirsi Isrik - Condor
Natha] n Tamroc - Inquisitor
Rikali Laru - Enyo
Sone Eto - Atron
Staberinde - Incursus
Thaddeus P Geech - Atron
The Jojosh
Union Pivo - Enyo, Federation Navy Comet
Zykey Jovakko - Retribution, Punisher
FC: Union Pivo
Scout: Sone Eto
Logi: Gyrgon Natha] n Tamroc The Jojosh
Spoiler
Adree Jericho

Kills and Losses

We caught him after we were all already in system. So I guess somebody was asleep at the wheels.
(18:35:53) Dastryns
Punisher +6.54m

We caught a crusers fighting at the medium outside the plex, but there were too many of them and they had garmurs as a support.
We did managed to get lone ANI inside the plex. It's strange why did they let him to die, since he tanked us for a while and his friends outside won the engagement.

(18:50:09) Agoze
Augoror Navy Issue +86.88m

After we repaired at the structure, scout spotted Comet at the novice. I made the mistake of warping everybody to the novice and had people who could take the gate, and the rest of us stayed on the gate. I further screwed up when i didn't immediately order people outside the plex to warp off when first garmur landed. Garmurs went after the "shiny targets" and when the rest of their fleet warped in I called to scater, but we lost enyo and retribution.

Next time I have t2 ships in fleet I should just ignore the novices. Splitting fleet up is too dangerous.

(18:54:52) Agoze
Enyo -59.53m
Retribution -61.77m
Federation Navy Comet +36.68m
Capsule -0.01m
Garmur +286.96m

After reshipping we found small fedup fleet with some commets some retributtins and some dessies on the gates of Loes. Thinking bac we probbably could have taken the fight, but people who we just fought (and had bigger fleet) were still in system and i didn't want to get any timmers on gates.

So we moved on.

Our scout found succubus at the small and tackled it, but succubus was too fast and got away. But just as he was about to leave, flashy astero slide into the plex where he was promtly tackled by Sone Eto, and we were allready in warp to plex since we jumped system as soon as scout tackled the succubus.

(19:24:25) Vlillirier
Astero +182.12m

After we warped to outgate in Aldernate a heavy cruiser gang (munnins and cynoballs) with nidhugger started following us all the way to Akidagi.
Unfortunatly they got Zykey Jovakko. He managed to get away from them once by jumping gate, but then they got him when he tried to rejoin fleet.

(19:36:58) Nennamaila
Punisher -7.64m
Capsule -0.01m

On our way to tama, we found a gang that wanted to fight us. There were 15 of them with no logi to 12 of us with 4 logi. There were mostly AF and comets with 2 thrashers. I decided not to take tthe fight mostly still woried about that cynaball / munnin fleet. People on comms said that it would b bad fight because of thrashers, but i am not sure, since we had 4 logi i am pretty sure we could have killed enough DPS to hold for the rest of the fight. I kind of regret not taking that fight.

Scout found him fat, dump and happy, and we made him dead.
(20:20:03) Tama
Federation Navy Comet +35.24m

This was interesting, fight. Scout reported finding tristan. I almost ignored it, but then said what the hell a kill is a kill.
After the scout tackled the tristan, a garmur slid into him. I instructured the scout to keep point on tristan since garmur could easly ourun him.
So the rest of the fleet slided into the plex, and i saw garmur move, and i though ok here he goes and concentrated on tristan. But then somebody called scram on garmur. I have no idea what garmur pilot though he was doing since he had plenty of time to get away. I am not complaing though.

(20:30:11) Heydieles
Garmur +68.64m
Tristan +9.39m
Atron -5.09m

Scout then went after flasy retribution on otside the plex. He did tackle it, but we took too long to bounce. We did try to go after him, but then his friend in tengu showed up so we had to go. (at this point we only had 3 dps and 4 logi left).

rest of our way home was mostly uneventful.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 712,457,940.77
ISK Lost: 134,053,368.89
ISK Delta: 578,404,571.88
Efficiency: 84.164%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)

Fleet happened
    We killed stuff

(Negative stuff)
    I screwd up in the beginning engagement with garmurs.
    I didn't take the fleet fight.
    Am a bit rusty
Zykey Jovakko
Title: Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Armor frigates 2018 04 27

Post by Zykey Jovakko »

Nice fleet union, I think I was cursed in this with all the bad luck in every engagement and being the first one tackled :(