[WHC] Mr Merlins Happy Harpy Fun Trip

Narthe Raytei
Title: Graduate

[WHC] Mr Merlins Happy Harpy Fun Trip

Post by Narthe Raytei »

Well, NNitH had just finished and Mr Merlin fleet was ready to go. We handed out ships got people sorted and left on out 50+ jump route.

The start was boring, not gonna put it any other way, however coms were quite nice, quiet when needed, joking and laughing otherwise.

Eventually we managed to find a system where everyone hadn't already docked up thanks to intel chains. And the Shotgun was released.

20 odd pilot spreading out through the disgusing system filled with sigs, hoping to find something. And find something we did. Someone called tackle on a VNI and everyone dived in. It utterly melted. There was a hyperion and Domi on d-scan but they were on a station and we'd rather try and get more ratters.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/69502219/ 129.5mil Killed
Following that we jump next door to try and find something else and don't really manage to find something. We jump back into the previous system (VNI's home) to try and play with those station battleships but they were not having it. we hunted their mtu's to try and bait them out but nothing...

So we decide to go out in style, Off to HED-GP we go.

We start making out way and while making sure we had everyone a raven jumped through. We call for webs on it before it crashes back and jumps. A Jackdaw and a Wolf then warp in. I get Conci to stick on the Raven. (prolly coulda used a merlin and used the harpy dps but meh whatevs) We kill the Jackdaw super quick, and kill off the wolf also. Quickly followed by the Raven.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30002120/201804212100/ 350mil Killed
So we continue on our intended suicide run and eventually jump into another null. We hold for a second for people to catch up and then a nightmare lands on the gate.
I call for no one to engage but me so that people can chase it if it jumps. but eventually it decides to red-box Troven. (Likely due to the fact that it had no way out as it was caught on both sides.) We start throwing all our dps at him, overheating for nearly the entire fight. Scimi's warp in and we just continue to hammer into the nightmare. Eventually it dies and we swap over to the scimi's but they jump out as it seems they weren't even repping the nightmare.
That nightmare turned out to be blingy. Very blingy. Suicide plan was out the window. we're not welping after such a good evening. We scoop the loot and make our way into HED-GP, expecting a large gate camp. None... whatsoever. we bug out, into high-sec and that was that.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/69503190/ 1.73bil Killed!!

Overall it was a very good fleet. Nice and fun too; super chill. Killed much more than we expected to.
Cons: NOT ENOUGH HARPIES ;D, Seriously, not really much at all. Or at least i can't think of much. Happy to hear any suggestions though.

So back home to eggs we went, 2.3bil up and a very successful evening.
"The music does not play the musician." Daniel Jackson - Stargate SG1

Nothing to see here
Hannah Onasi
Title: WHC Admin Officer, Silent and Deadly, Old News, Graduate

Re: [WHC] Mr Merlins Happy Harpy Fun Trip

Post by Hannah Onasi »

Wow, someone must have watched Merlin. It's a great show for sure. Or perhaps its going with the hull, I like to think the former.
WHC Admin Officer Graduate
Former PO & AMC Member
Irrilian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Honorary Member, Director Emeritus, Graduate

Post by Irrilian »

Thanks for the fleet, the tour of null sec ended with a very pleasant few bangs.
Cryptic Sharvas
Title: Pochven Fleet Captian

Post by Cryptic Sharvas »

Nice aar. I like a good story
Image ImageImageImageImage
Troven Smalvard
Title: Assistant Manager (Orientation), Gate is Primary, Point on Primary, Graduate, Management

Post by Troven Smalvard »

and sightseeing, how the bigboys die (in massive TiDi)

ImageImage ImageImage