[AAR] Armor Dessies w/ Spectre

Glen Burney
Title: Manager (LSC), Fittings staff, Ensign, Sophomore, Management

[AAR] Armor Dessies w/ Spectre

Post by Glen Burney »

Another Armor Dessie Roam with Spectre. Space was pretty quiet in Black Rise, so it wasn't nearly as productive as I wished. Maybe next time we will head down to the other FW space...

Also, I gave out 50M each to 3 people to fly T2 Frigate Logi.

Roam members (40)
Spoiler
Aeryn Tzun - Talwar
Amber Charante - Federation Navy Comet, Hecate
Arch Ville - Arbitrator
ArcherInSpace Sterling - Malediction
Arie Adne - Slasher
Blaad Booyashaka - Wolf
Bran Rhi - Catalyst
Captain Joyless - Wolf
Coaxster - Deacon
Fire Bush - Federation Navy Comet
Gemma Solett - Malediction
Glen Burney - Confessor
Halos Girl Halonine - Hecate
Ight bet
Jehoshaphat Ambraelle - Catalyst
Kendex - Algos
Kontxesi Buchanan - Catalyst
Lord Morr'Grar - Confessor
MJ Noblezada - Enyo
Malcomtempt - Crusader
Mister Shushu - Cynabal
Mols Halleck - Magus
Multifrequency - Slasher
Phaer Naskingar - Procurer
Quark Dallocort - Federation Navy Comet
Reise Amatin - Catalyst
Rohan Amadeus - Deacon
She a thot - Magus
Sone Eto - Catalyst
Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
ThunderHawk FalconCougar - Enyo
Violla Aklasur - Griffin
Vorgx - Retribution
Wokum - Deacon
Xafen Katapi - Coercer
Xivik Skord - Coercer
fatduck fatduck - Retribution
halo Nine - Hecate
moyraine - Svipul
plushfist - Confessor
Kills and Losses

We started with a flashy dude in highsec, he died pretty quickly. Unfortunately, we also lost two ships by people who forgot that we were in highsec, and they had a poor sec status. I didn't include those losses those, they weren't really combat.

Then, we tried to break a Recon Trap in dastryns. There was a Curse in a medium along with a hecate. I shoulda brought a bit more of a vanguard to handle it...

(01:25:56) Stacmon, Dastryns
Harbinger Navy Issue +192.94m
Malediction -43.78m

In Agoze we got a Vexor and in Vey we got an Ishtar...
(01:37:50) Agoze, Vey
Vexor +26.77m
Ishtar +357.52m

Poor Procurer in Char.

(02:07:21) Chardalane
Procurer +87.53m

(02:27:03) Reschard
Sigil +14.44m

(02:45:26) Aldranette
Tristan +6.22m

(03:09:23) Hikkoken
Velator +1.43m

I let our scout tackle a Daredevil, which wasn't wise in retrospect... Coulda had a bit of a vanguard with him.

(03:14:32) Reitsato, Kedama
Nereus +9.2m
Malediction -43.86m

Finally we found something else in Ouletta, this Brutix was probably the kill of the night...

(03:41:16) Ouelletta
Ibis +1.46m
Brutix +52.95m
Capsule +0.01m

These stats are off, that procurer should have been a kill, not a loss...

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 663M
ISK Lost: 85M
ISK Delta: 577M
Efficiency: 83.9%

ImageImageImage
Most all-time kills by a Unista, more than 14k ships exploded, 4k more than the next best (heart Kelon)
Xafen Katapi
Title: Freshman

Re: [AAR] Armor Dessies w/ Spectre

Post by Xafen Katapi »

Ha! Was the procurer parsed as a loss because we repped it?
Laser Skaron
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Post by Laser Skaron »

Xafen Katapi wrote:Ha! Was the procurer parsed as a loss because we repped it?
It's parsed as a loss because the owner of that ship was in the fleet.
Xafen Katapi
Title: Freshman

Post by Xafen Katapi »

Interesting...because he was also the one that brought the Sigil out with a Cyno...
Gemma Solett
Title: Sophomore

Post by Gemma Solett »

The only thing we lost were 3 of my maledictions :o

One of them when I undocked and thought I was tethered, but I had warped to a bookmark just outside tether by mistake :?

Next one was the recon trap, I could've gotten out but went for tackle on the curse instead and got neuted out pretty much instantly. if I had been a little smart I would've swapped in a nos to one of the highs like normal, which may have let me survive (unlikely, but there would be some chance instead of none).

The final malediction lost was that daredevil, instead of pulling range I should've pulled in as tight as possible and manually orbited, the rails tracked a lot better when I tried to pull away from him. Just a mistake in guessing how it would be fit from myself, haven't tangled with many daredevils before. Shushu landed on grid just as I was exploding, even just a couple seconds more of tanking and we likely would've had him.

Not the best day I've had for losses, but I wouldn't blame you Glen, all the losses were mistakes I made, and hopefully mistakes I'll learn from :)
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Black Rise is up and down for content last weeks :) Though, luckily for me today I warped fleet from the site because I run out of nanite paste, charges and was really tired ... and surprisingly, the biggest part of the fleet was still alive. Interesting, just 1 day difference and so different content. Same on Monday with Reise we had almost nothing... :(

How to explain that?
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Post by Alexander Oromov »

Sometimes, the answer might be sov space warfare: Pretty much every low sec group nowadays has or is allied to a group that owns sov. If they have timers, you won't see that group do low sec at all. Most timers are in US TZ, hence, why sometimes space may seem empty. But it is as it is, that's the current state of the game with structure warfare, moon mining, centralized alliances, and such.

Also keep in mind that we passed the winter high and are slowly closing in into the yearly summer hole. Might be a factor that plays into volatility of content.
Glen Burney
Title: Manager (LSC), Fittings staff, Ensign, Sophomore, Management

Post by Glen Burney »

In the future I'll have to do some more homework on where there is actually content going on... I did see kills in Tama, but also we did kind of blow through there. We wasted too much time trying to get the Naglfar to fight us in NE Placid, we could have gone more directly to active areas and spent more time there.

The other thing is maybe we should switch to clean pods and work on pipes in Null headed towards those timers. For the next fleet, whenever it is, I would appreciate intel on that type of activity; I'm not really well versed in all the Sov alliances and their activities...

ImageImageImage
Most all-time kills by a Unista, more than 14k ships exploded, 4k more than the next best (heart Kelon)