[AAR] Placid Punishers - 2018.04.16

Eadrom Vintarus
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Director of Special Projects (NSC, LSC, Solitude, FCC), Ensign, Mentor, Graduate

[AAR] Placid Punishers - 2018.04.16

Post by Eadrom Vintarus »

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK SO I CAN LEARN:
https://goo.gl/forms/W6OTiwPMD2Lu1lmL2
^ Fill out that form and / or post in this thread.

Unified SRP Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform

First, and foremost, thank you very much to everyone that attended my fleet!

We left from Stacmon at around 0115. No one needed a newbro fleet speech, so we were able to head out as soon as we undocked. I set a course for a loop in low sec around Placid and Black Rise, targetting a bunch of high jump / pvp systems.

Our course was mostly quiet for the first 3rd or so of the route. There was a Caracal and Thorax that landed on us while sitting on a gate. I ordered fleet to jump. It appeared to be just the Caracal and Thorax. I think we might could have traded favorably there even against rapid jebus launchers because of the high EHP of punishers, though it probably would have meant losing logi, which were awesome in later fights.

We got our first kill in Hikkoken. A flashy cyclone jumped into us. We were sitting on the gate waiting for scouting. I had the fleet orbit at 5k and get ready to tackle. The cyclone pilot gf'ed in local pretty much as soon as he jumped in, haha. We popped him easily. GF's were had.

The next wellspring of content started on the Tama gate in Kedama. A Succubus jumped into us and we tried to tackle. Someone managed to land initial tackle somehow. A few seconds after that, our Magus booshed the target and about half our fleet off the gate. While logi heroically kept people alive and Coaxster somehow managed to stay on top of him, I ordered the remaining fleet at the gate to burn away from everyone, since it's faster to burn 50km away than 100km towards a kiting ship. Most of us rejoined the fighting after a short warp up to the action. We scored a kill shortly afterwards.

Just as we were regrouping, a Stabber Fleet Issue jumped in. We warped down and got tackle. I'm not sure what damage was going out. I didn't hear anyone calling issues. Would be interested in logi perspective here. Seems like we just chewed him up without issue.

During all this fighting with the Succubus and Stabber FI, our valiant and talented scout had been trying to locate content. We warped over to the SUJ gate in Tama and prepped to send in our vanguard for a small gang fight. I don't remember what happened specifically, but we were out escalated or something. Our brave scout died and we didn't end up engage.

The next 10 to 20 minutes or so, we got split up between two system, IIRC, Sujarento and Onatoh. There are definitely some details that are hazy here, so please, hope some people can fill in mising details or provide corrections. There was a Rokh sitting about 80km or so off a citadel. I fleet warped us to 100km off the structure and, after some uncertainty, ordered the fleet to engage. Someone called out that the Rokh had no turrets, and so, it was likely smartbomb fit. We chewed the shields down to around 80% while I waited to see what would happen. The punishers have enough EHP that I was confident we could warp off under smartbomb pressure. When the Rokh didn't smartbomb after most of our fleet was on top of it, I ordered the fleet to warp off. This is where a loki and few other cruisers joined in, as we were warping off, just in time. All the fleet made it out.

Where the fleet was split up was we had engaged a caracal on the gate to SUJ in Onatoh. Some of us engaged and so had timers. Some of us didn't. When the loki and friends were landing, we split. I ordered everyone still in Onatoh to bounce to wait out their aggression timer. Everyone in SUJ warped to a station on grid with the gate to Nagamanen. Most of our fleet regrouped. I ordered everyone to align to NAG. After a few moments, our friends started landing. I fleet warped us to the NAG gate and had everyone jump on contact.

We finished re-grouping in Devon and continued on our route. We got into Heydieles. Budda led our vanguard of 2 punishers and got initial tackle. We jumped in and I fleet warped us the plex gate. I realized after warping that I'd warped us to 0km instead of 10km. Whoops! We slide in and logi manged to get in just in time to save some ships in structure and we got two kills with no losses! We took a 5 minute break here in HEY.

After we got back from break, one of our number got back late and was killed by a sabre off the station we were docked up in. The rest of the trip towards home was mostly uneventful. Once we got to Ostingele, we were sitting on the gate back to Agoze and a kestrel jumped into us, which we promptly killed.

We warped off to the sun afterwards to clear gate gun fire. A Pilgrim was on the gate back to Agoze and we were thinking about engaging it. I initially was going to try for it, but it acted too baity, and so I had us align towards a station. Sure enough, it warped towards us at the sun after a short bit and didn't cloak. I initiated a fleet warp to the station. We called the fleet here, with those not having a suspect/combat timer warping to Stacmon and everyone else free to go on their way or dock up and wait out timer.

Roam members (16)
Spoiler
Aeryn Tzun - Merlin
Atticus Vex - Punisher
Beavis Alland - Punisher
Budda Sereda - Federation Navy Comet
Calder Ormand - Atron
Coaxster - Punisher
Eadrom Vintarus - Punisher
Emi Kovacs - Punisher
Kontxesi Buchanan - Punisher
Mols Halleck - Magus
Rohan Amadeus - Inquisitor
Sagittarius Griffins - Punisher
Satoshi Tomeii - Punisher
Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
Tisiphone Tagetes
Wokum - Punisher
Kills and Losses

(01:37:00) Hikkoken
Tornado +136.09m

(01:53:11) Kedama, Sujarento
Succubus +171.88m
Stabber Fleet Issue +97.35m
Capsule +0.01m
Atron -8.63m

(02:31:55) Heydieles
Dragoon +13.81m
Thrasher +10.68m

(02:44:35) Heydieles
Punisher -9.51m

(02:50:33) Ostingele
Kestrel +1.96m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 431,786,079.9
ISK Lost: 18,146,092.36
ISK Delta: 413,639,987.54
Efficiency: 95.967%
\o/ Retired \o/ Director of Special Projects - NSC, LSC, Solitude Campuses, and the Fleet Command Course
Feeling lost or overwhelmed? Request an E-UNI Mentor today!
Looking for small gang PVP and BLOPs'ing? Look at J-Drop today!

Xafen Katapi
Title: Freshman

Re: [AAR] Placid Punishers - 2018.04.16

Post by Xafen Katapi »

Sad I missed this one, didn't see calendar event until an hour into the fleet. Looks like you had an awesome trip!
Kontxesi Buchanan
Title: Assistant Manager (Events), Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Senior Personnel Officer™, Dislikes You, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Kontxesi Buchanan »

FC is intentionally leaving off losses to up his ISK efficiency. Shame, shame. :lol:

https://zkillboard.com/character/2112600138/
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Xafen Katapi
Title: Freshman

Post by Xafen Katapi »

Probably you didn't post the killmail in chat? Most FCs use the auto parsing tool that relies on people posting the killmails, I'm pretty sure. Maybe =0
Kontxesi Buchanan
Title: Assistant Manager (Events), Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Senior Personnel Officer™, Dislikes You, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Kontxesi Buchanan »

Xafen Katapi wrote:Probably you didn't post the killmail in chat? Most FCs use the auto parsing tool that relies on people posting the killmails, I'm pretty sure. Maybe =0
Oh, I know. This happened after the fleet stood down but while I was still technically in the fleet. I'm just poking. ;)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image