[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 2018.04.10 @ 0100

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 2018.04.10 @ 0100

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Roam members (24)
Spoiler
Aleria Ambraelle - Rupture
Calder Ormand
Coaxster - Rupture, Federation Navy Comet
Cyus Erata - Rupture
Drake Shea - Vigil
Emi Kovacs - Atron
Farzol Nassan - Merlin
Ford Andedare - Rupture
Gemma Solett - Malediction, Thrasher
Harai Rex - Executioner, Thrasher
I Skip Legday - Rupture
Kontxesi Buchanan - Rupture
Mauritun - Executioner
Mols Halleck - Scythe
Peter Pantaloons - Scythe
Prince Tojo - Rupture
RankNine - Harpy
Reembody - Rupture
Reise Amatin - Rupture
Satoshi Tomeii - Rupture, Condor
Space Warfare Development
Tisiphone Tagetes - Vigil
Weadj
Xafen Katapi - Omen

OBSERVATIONS
A bad luck start - a Spectre fleet jumped into us in Agoze and we got pummeled. We managed to evade them, but not before taking a fair number of losses. The pod loss makes me twitch. We waited a good 15 minutes or so trying to get everyone reshipped before continuing on our merry way.

(01:33:44) Ostingele, Agoze, Loes
Atron -2.67m
Rupture -46.58m
Rupture -25.33m
Rupture -37.08m
Capsule -0.01m
Rupture -25.38m
Capsule -774.67m

(01:48:47) Loes
Rupture -50.29m

Scout was trying to bait some action for us in a Medium plex, but no one was biting. Juuuuust as we jumped scout called a Coercer on the gate. Well, too late to stop now! We grabbed some Atrons and the Coercer that were sitting outside the plex, spreading fire to attempt to take down as many as possible. The Atrons stayed to take down one of our FNCs, so we were able to get more kills out of them than if they had bounced.

(02:24:22) Pynekastoh
Atron +15.32m
Federation Navy Comet -32.04m
Atron +14.16m
Atron +11.4m
Coercer +1.26m

We were warping to the Aki gate in Nenn when scout called a Drake jumping in to us. He held his cloak, but he should have warped. We managed to take him down, and those who were taking gate guns warped off.

(02:32:54) Nennamaila
Drake +87.06m

I never go into Tama, but I thought we could try a gate camp with the kitey ships and see what happened. The Spectre fleet was there when we arrived, camping the Nou gate. After a bit they decided to come pay us a visit. My mistake here was trying to move the fleet off-alignment after we had gotten set up and ready. We were 5k off the gate when they landed at 0, which completely negated our range advantage and left us as easy targets, as can be seen. The saving grace was that, even for a Cruiser doctrine, the ships were cheap, so we managed to trade quite well on the isk front with the Pontifex kill. The Omen loss in Ked was the homeward-bound travel fleet getting caught on the gate.

(03:00:15) Tama
Malediction -44.59m
Algos +21.85m

(03:11:04) Tama
Wolf +50.34m
Pontifex +304.18m
Scythe -18.05m
Scythe -13.35m
Thrasher -6.41m
Rupture -36.45m
Rupture -35.72m
Capsule -18.88m
Executioner -5.69m
Rupture -23.95m
Capsule -0.01m
Rupture -25.29m
Atron -2.04m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Navitas +2.79m

(03:27:39) Kedama
Omen -28.38m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 508,365,711.16
ISK Lost: 1,252,878,212.24
ISK Delta: -744,512,501.08
Efficiency: 28.864%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
I felt very uncomfortable with the way the fleet ran, but I can't put my finger on any one thing - something felt very "off". I am going to give the Rupture doctrine one or two more tries, to see if I can get comfortable with it. It could be that I'm not feeling very confident in running the doctrine. I will sort it all out.

The pod loss was completely avoidable. We didn't have anyone who had never been on a fleet, so I shortened my preflight (neglecting to mention clean clones, among other things). Think I need to reconsider that for next time.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. - ✔-
  • Decision Making. - ✔–
  • Command Chatter. - ✔–
  • Keep LEARNING! - (This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?)

Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Glen Burney
Title: Manager (LSC), Fittings staff, Ensign, Sophomore, Management

Re: [AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 2018.04.10 @ 0100

Post by Glen Burney »

Thankfully no mention of that jerk LSC Manager who was on the Spectre fleet instead on of his own campus standing Monday evening NoP fleet. I was actually AFK for the first encounter so I wasn't party to that. For the second event I was in-space but was frustrated to see a field of purple and green... Nothing to shoot!

I considered a few times switching fleets, but I didn't want to be primaried by the spectre bros who would surely treat me with disdain for my treachery.

All that said, I feel bad for not being there for my LSC brosephs... I hereby commit to be an instalocker on an upcoming NoP fleet to make up for my poor decision-making :)

ImageImageImage
Most all-time kills by a Unista, more than 14k ships exploded, 4k more than the next best (heart Kelon)
Kontxesi Buchanan
Title: Assistant Manager (Events), Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Senior Personnel Officer™, Dislikes You, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Kontxesi Buchanan »

I guess we missed the opportunity to primary Budda when he did the reverse, then.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Kontxesi Buchanan wrote:I guess we missed the opportunity to primary Budda when he did the reverse, then.
When I went online, the fleet was 7 jumps from Stac, traveling in Rupture through either low-sec (with Spectre Fleet around) either high-sec (with criminal status) was too risky. Fleet did not need a scout so I jumped into a bomber.

When I joined the fleet I feel in a wrong spot: can't scout, out of doctrine, etc... Content was low ... I was bored and frustrated, that's why I switched. If I were you I would primary Budda and let him enjoy it :)
Glen wrote:I hereby commit to be an instalocker on an upcoming NoP fleet to make up for my poor decision-making
In turn, I will bring my alt and dual-box a pair of logies!
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Budda Sereda wrote:
Kontxesi Buchanan wrote:I guess we missed the opportunity to primary Budda when he did the reverse, then.
When I went online, the fleet was 7 jumps from Stac, traveling in Rupture through either low-sec (with Spectre Fleet around) either high-sec (with criminal status) was too risky. Fleet did not need a scout so I jumped into a bomber.

When I joined the fleet I feel in a wrong spot: can't scout, out of doctrine, etc... Content was low ... I was bored and frustrated, that's why I switched. If I were you I would primary Budda and let him enjoy it :)
Glen wrote:I hereby commit to be an instalocker on an upcoming NoP fleet to make up for my poor decision-making
In turn, I will bring my alt and dual-box a pair of logies!
And won't rep an instalocker :)