Roam members (6)
Spoiler
Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie - Taranis
De W Javqe - Atron
Erwin Madelung - Taranis
Ruben Ament - Atron
Yrgrasil - Taranis
mattov Aubaris - Atron
Not that worse like last time, but at least similiar.

This time the start was a bit hectic at least for me since we didn't found a hole nearby, i guess i messed up the newbro speech therefore, sorry for that. So we went over to the nearest Thera which was 27j away in Outer Ring and went over to Oasa (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Oasa/H-MHWF#npc_delta). Through my irrational fear of Smartbombs and Bubbles i also overused the warp to planet thing this time i think.

Actually this went up to be more or less a sightseeing tour, we had one or two times a VNI on Dscan but couldn't find them in time and i think the locals tried to bait us at least once with a Rattle, where we discovered on the Side a Bhaal waiting.

Some gates later we saw a Procurer of the Gate, at least it looked like he was afk and so i called to engage. We chew pretty fast through his shield and he was also somewhat late with his drones, but a hull tanked Procurer has a incredible Amount of Hitpoints and we lost two Interceptors there.

- I've no idea why i haven't called to shot the drones, i would do this if i play solo on my own, but for some reason this came not even in my mind as we were engaging...
- Also i assumed regarding to the Shield that he was probably just afk, most likely i can now add to my fear of smartbombs/bubbles also add the fear of hulltanked procurers

Kills and Losses
(14:49:05) CUT-0V
Taranis -40.33m
Taranis -40.84m
Procurer +34.38m

Afterwards the Fleet went back home, i waited until everyone got back to Outer Ring at least. Since i was in a Pod already i wasn't really a help there.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 34,378,548.72
ISK Lost: 81,166,898.68
ISK Delta: -46,788,349.96
Efficiency: 29.753%

- Fleet Movement worked this time really good in my opinion, we went in a good speed through the systems. I should probably reduce a bit the Planet Warps on the way to get this even faster.
- will probably play around with the time to get me more preparation time for searching WHs etc, was far to rushed at start
- my luck with these fleets seems not existent, but i'am glad that at least the Atrons and also a Taranis got back home :)
- i was surprised how many actually showed up, since i didn't expected more than 3-4 people because of Easter
- there's probably a lot more, but i'am still angry with myself that i didn't even considered to shoot the drones -.-