Tonk Omnom - Jackdaw
Trillian Ituin
Tye Etch - Atron
Vertxsees - Atron
Zykey Jovakko - Atron
ashahara
averoth trojan - Atron
mattov Aubaris - Atron
Thanks everyone for coming out! This was a "Shotgun" fleet, where we moved very fast through Null Sec, and tried to snatch ratters in Sov Null before they could react to our presence. Our targets were the new residents of Pure Blind after Horde left that area recentely. The secondary objective was also to see how active and up for a fight those new residents look for future fleets

Sadly, Null was fairly quiet for ratting activity, so while we "Shotgunned" all over the place in our super fast ships, we didnt catch much. However we did meet the new residents of Pure Blind, and they look very willing to formup a small response fleet of Cruisers and BCs which honestly, look very engageable for a Uni sized fleet. I fully intend to pay them a visit with more of a fighting doctrine in the future :D

Kora solo'd an Eris while we were forming up...
Eris +87.67m
Capsule +0.01m

As we headed up through Syndicate to Cloud Ring, we picked up a small gang of pursuers, including a Malediction who kept harassing and trying to pick off stragglers. Unfortunately eventually he got one. PLease do call out if you get left behind or caught! We might be able to save you
Atron -3.75m

We popped into GME (Horde's old ratting pocket) and found it very busy with Chaostheory. They started forming up a sizeable Caracal fleet, so we noped out of there. We lost a Thrasher who got caught, but then killed a Stabber who jumped into us, for our first blood...
Thrasher -5.65m
Stabber +18.49m

We hung around 7RM to see what would form up from French Conexxion, and were pleasantly surprised, it was a reasonable sized Caracal/Rupture fleet, with a few Ospreys. On reflection, we could actually have takenm the fight here, even with them having Logi (we had none), but at the time I think I overestimated their numbers a bit. Even so, they caught the FC while we were extracting, forcing me to pod home

Kora took the fleet out of Null to Mantenault, and I rejoined in a Ceptor, thanks Kora!
Jackdaw -87.79m

WE pinged around Blackrise for a bit given Null hadn't quite delivered for us, and found Holy Cookie fighting Vydra. We honorably third partied, and got two Brutixes out of it. Barely missed a Rapier too. Our intervention forced both parties off-grid, so we looted the field like good pirates :D
Atron -5.46m
Brutix +132.23m
Atron -5.47m
Brutix +150.01m

With nothing much else happening, we chased the remnants of the Holy Cookie fleet home. When they stopped to kill an Orthrus, we caught one of their Deacons, while Kora also got on the Orthrus kill
Orthrus +524.19m
Deacon +70.4m

Final action of the night was some heroic tackle work by Vertexes and Kora on a ANI camping a Medium. Great work trading tackle guys to maintain the kill!
Augoror Navy Issue +114.49m

Thanks for coming guys! Hope you enjoyed the fast moving "Shotgun" fleet to start with, even if there weren't many kills, and hopefully we made up for it with some nice juicy kills at the end in Blackrise

Watch out for a fleet announcement for a return visit up to Pure Blind to visit French Conexions and Chaos Theory...

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,097,476,454.34
ISK Lost: 108,118,519.48
ISK Delta: 989,357,934.86
Efficiency: 91.032%
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Null Raiding Fleet

Post by Alexander Oromov »

The end! It's always the end that counts. How many dry fleets I've experienced just to see that crazy kills or fleet fights at the end. It's always just a matter of time. :lol:

Was really sad to miss this one. I was at home, but so tired, I wouldn't have been able focus. so, I passed in favor of fleet. Happy to see the nice kills there.
Tiberius Auduin
Title: LSC Officer, Wanted by Fashion Police, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Post by Tiberius Auduin »

Was fun flying dictor for the first time, accidental bubbling did happen, don't think it killed anybody. Sad for content dryness, oh well, sometimes they bite, sometimes they don't. New people at least know what shotgunning means, they'll have loads of fun in spectre!
10/10 Would fly primary magnet again.
Drake Shea
Title: Ensign, Graduate

Post by Drake Shea »

Great fleet, shame that there wasn't enough content in null for the shotgun tactic to catch anything
Uathraptor Unista
ImageImageImage