[AAR] Post-BS Fleet Frigate Roam

Drake Shea
Title: Ensign, Graduate

[AAR] Post-BS Fleet Frigate Roam

Post by Drake Shea »

After the glorious end to Budda's battleship roam, he offered up the reigns for anyone that wanted to take out a roam and I figured I'd do so. We undocked about 20 minutes after the fleet had getted back to Stacmon and we set out from there into Placid. I took us toi some back pockets to try and find some agency event runners, but all was quite so I decided to visit of still fresh graves of the previous fleet. ZOX said the previous vindi/FAX gang was fighting a muninn gang and I made the call to try and whore on some KMs.

Roam members (6) - NOTE: This section is NOT usually included in AARs.
Spoiler
Budda Sereda
Darth Galifreia
Drake Shea
Prince Tojo
Z0X Ambrye [Scout]
Zykey Jovakko
Kills and Losses
(20:21:57) Vlillirier
Federation Navy Comet -33.21m
Crucifier -2.1m
I honestly should have know better with this engagement, frigates and arties aren't a good combo. Personally I ventured a bit to far into web range of the hyena and was quickly volleyed.

(20:28:52) Vlillirier
Cormorant +15.46m
Shortly after watching my ship go up in fireworks, I weshipped into the always scary noobship and warped back to gate. Gemma and Zykey also warped back and landed around 20 km off a sniping cormorant. They made quick work of them.

(20:37:49) Aldranette, Akidagi
Merlin -7.53m
Velator -0.07m
Slasher -8.73m
Punisher -10.78m
These next couple losses I'll fully attribute to my lack of properly coordinating the fleet, there were several ships found and various places and all the losses were due to not everyone being there to help provide support. My loss was because I forgot you can slide a novice in a noobship :roll:

Pros:
+Actually managed to kill something on first fleet as FC
+Great response for getting the cormi
+All the ships we aggressed were flashy so no loss of sec status

Cons:
-Poor fleet control even with only 5 people
-Still don't have a huge knowledge of PvP hotspots in the area
-Should have know better to take frigates near an arty HAC gang
-Wish I had more than 45 minutes to fun the fleet before IRL aggro

All-in-all, I'd rate the fleet passable for a first time. Definitely showed where I need to improve.
Any and all feedback is appreciated as it's the best way for me to improve.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 15,457,775.09
ISK Lost: 62,409,211.06
ISK Delta: -46,951,435.97
Efficiency: 19.852%
Fun factor: 100.00%
Uathraptor Unista
ImageImageImage