[FLEET] Ninazu has strong reps

Laser Skaron
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Re: [FLEET] Long waiting BSs

Post by Laser Skaron »

Budda Sereda wrote: Could you please speak more on this? Do you have a practice of calling who is a primary reps as LC?
More or less... Mostly feels like:
1. Call when someone broadcasted so people see it quicker.
2. Call that aggro switched and so people waste fewer reps.
3. Call for maintenance repps when we are holding easily (to save cap boosters for example), if some target is important, but not primaried, or when we need to bait.

There's no real hard science behind my calls. Just keep the wing focused. Still a lot of places where I can improve. Am bad at calling cap chain adjustments, am bad at calling to unlock targets... And I've also seen LCs who are much more quiet than me who don't really call rep targets...
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Post by Alexander Oromov »

There's no real hard science behind my calls. Just keep the wing focused. Still a lot of places where I can improve. Am bad at calling cap chain adjustments, am bad at calling to unlock targets... And I've also seen LCs who are much more quiet than me who don't really call rep targets...
Logi command is the leading figure, but it's really a team effort. You can't really say, you're bad at cap chain adjustments and all the micromanagement, because it's simply challenging per se to keep track on everything that is happening at the same time. If you are focused on on identifying rep targets, other people should be on the outlook for cap chain adjustments and vise versa. A logi channel, that is vocal with you making final calls is the best case.

Just keep those people talking! :D
averoth trojan
Title: Freshman

Post by averoth trojan »

Great fleet and thanks for the loot. Finally found out how an AAR should look now as well xD
Gemma Solett
Title: Sophomore

Post by Gemma Solett »

Thanks for the advice about CD piloting, I'm always looking for more information and any advice is much appreciated, please don't be afraid about being too critical of me, I'll always take more advice!

What you're saying is something I have started to try and do on fleets now, wait until the enemy fleet starts targeting someone then uncloak and try and slip away until then needed. Honestly I probably could've done it on this fleet, I have plenty of ongrid and offgrid tacs on most of these gates, but I didn't even think of it at the time. It seems that you do have to act somewhat independently, until the moment the FC wants you. Knowing when this moment is coming and when to stay safe looks like its going to be the most challenging thing to figure out.

I'm seeing more and more people training into Command Dessies now, so hopefully we'll be doing double booshing and the like soon enough :)