Roam members (6)
Spoiler
Alexander Oromov
Dee 2G
Erwin Madelung
Tye Etch
Yrgrasil
Zykey Jovakko
Kitchen Sink \o/ Well we had then 3 Caracals + 3 Derpatrons, so it was more like a an little regular Roam. Before we started Erwin found Wormhole to Pure Blind (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Pure_Blin ... #npc_delta), which is the old Home from Pandemic Horde, and was and still is a busy place full with other roaming Groups and also a lot of Soloists.

We directly met a Gila on the first Gate after the Wormhole and engaged it, he cleared fast our tackle and then went over to the Caracals, also after a while some Friends of him landed. We got him in about ~50% Structure, but he went early enough out of our Range since we had nothing to hold him down.

- i completely messed up this one in my opinion, with frigates or even destroyers i would just have jumped and he wouldn't be able to hold anyone down. Since we flew some cruisers i don't even tried to escape and just threw in everything.
- Additionally i forgot to let the caracals anchor and so everyone was lost on his own, if i understand that correct our newbro probably shot half of his clip in empty space because he was out of range :D
- yeah just don't engage gila's without heavy tackle and/or ecm at least...

Kills and Losses
(21:17:09) 5ZXX-K
Atron -4.37m
Atron -7.92m
Atron -4.44m
Caracal -27.65m
Caracal -14.93m
Caracal -26.51m
Capsule -0.72m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant -0.01m

We formed up again in good old ISKalysts (+ one atron), and went in back. In EWOK-K we were in a bubble and started to move out until a Ishtar were landing on Grid, we engaged and killed him without losing anyone (i had to warp out pretty early since i was first target). Since one burned the guns and the loot was quite nice, we grabbed it and moved to an NPC Station nearby.

(21:56:24) EWOK-K
Ishtar +603.73m

After a short break we moved ahead and at some point we saw a Armageddon on Grid, first i assumed it was an Smartbomb BS and called for Long Range Ammunition + Orbit Change etc, for some reason the T2 ISKalysts i contracted had no Null... need to change that.
We saw this guy again on Dscan as we landed on a Gate and engaged him. After a short while we switched to the drones but the Bay was just a bit to big, also with Grappler, RHML he had still enough Damage to slowly kill us. His neuts were able to shutdown at least some of our Catalysts.

Afterwards we had some discussion if it was right to switch to the drones or if it would be better to stay on him with full DPS. I'am still not sure which would be the best way (actually it would be not engaging him if its that close). The Armageddon Pilot SRPed the Fleet and send also some nice Mails, will be added below :)

(22:22:55) R-2R0G
Catalyst -10.57m
Catalyst -13.18m
Catalyst -13.16m
Catalyst -13.15m
Atron -3.88m
Catalyst -13.77m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 603,727,241.58
ISK Lost: 154,270,790.26
ISK Delta: 449,456,451.32
Efficiency: 79.648%

- Spend a lot time with explaining Basics this time, i'am actually pretty happy about this if a new pilot can learn something in my fleets, on the other side the fleet slows down, and i would also expect that some other pilots probably get annoyed about this. Need to improve my Introduction, probably with samples before we start out.
- Made a huge amount of mistakes in the first Fight with that Gila
- We had only 3 Fights this time, need to evade more often instead of taking all fights
- guess i forgot a lot more stuff i can't remember yet, will probably add it later.

- something new is the loot thing, need to figure out what to do with it in general. But for this time i will grab it at some point on the weekend, and split the ISK around the fleet when its sold.

---

Armageddon Pilot Mails:
Spoiler
Pvp things
Sent: 2018.03.22 22:42
To: Alexander Oromov, Dee 2G, Erwin Madelung, Tye Etch, Yrgrasil, Zykey Jovakko,

I just wanted to say that i respect you guys for taking that fight https://zkillboard.com/related/30002002/201803222200/
Not many people would have dared, i therefore sent you some isk to compensate for bringing a good and honest fight

Stuffs
Sent: 2018.03.22 22:54
To: Alexander Oromov, Dee 2G, Erwin Madelung, Tye Etch, Yrgrasil, Zykey Jovakko,

Thanks for the fight again, just wanted to say that i was flying this Desire ,
not sure if my neuts got you neuted out, but another time, just stay on target and don't try to defang,
i still had missiles to hit you, and your combined DPS would have broken my tank eventually according to the raw numbers from my simulations ^^
Fitting:
Spoiler
[Armageddon, Armageddon]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Large Ancillary Armor Repairer
Reactive Armor Hardener
Large Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Heavy Karelin Scoped Stasis Grappler
Warp Disruptor II