Sone Eto
Misaca Mioto
Brerick Enderas
Kills and Losses

Ostingele
(21:46)Tristan +7.2m
(21:47) Atron -4.8m
(21:47) Tristan +4.8m

These kills ocurred before I joined the fleet. From our AAR discussion over mumble, there was a chase and final confrontation between Sone, Misaca, and their foes. Sone lost his ship, but the fleet came out ISK positive.

Ouelletta
(22:23) Atron -4.7m

As I was flying to meet up with the roam, a fleet got the drop on Sone.

Loes
(22:46) Atron -4.7m
(22:46) Atron +6.6m

While Sone was reshipping, I dropped my Catalyst for a T2 Atron. We undocked and began to search for our next prey. Sone jumped into a plex and engaged another Atron. The opposing Atron took out Sone seconds before Misaca and I arrived to finish him off. The encounter was ISK positive.

Agoze
(23:19) Moa +21.8m
(23:21) Capsule -0

Our next encounter was a Moa that we hunted down in Agoze. She fled and jumped several plexes and gates, but we eventually tackled and engaged the ship. The capsuleer hung around too long after losing her ship, and Misaca brutally murdered the pod.

Agoze, Vey, Aldranette
(23:29) Merlin +21.8
(23:47) Tristan +5.4m
(23:58) Kestrel +6.4m

We had a series of successes over the next 30 minutes, taking down three ships. We found each ship at or near a plex or gate.

Vilillirier
(00:39) Atron -13.7m

We then found a mining fleet, but we quickly discovered that they were being protected by alt characters in some pretty big ships. We decided to call it a night and return home. Our our way back to LSC, we ran into a Daredevil that started to yellow box us at our out gate in Vlillirier. After jumping back and for a few times, the Daredevil engaged us and popped Sone while Misaca and I were too far away to help. Some other ships warped through the gate and began to fight the Daredevil as we were mid-warp fleeing. After finishing his opponents, the Daredevil warped away and we returned to scene of the battle to loot the remaining wrecks. The Daredevil returned and scrammed me while I was looting his former prey. He would have destroyed my ship, but fortunately, we were within range of the gate guns. Seconds before destroying my ship, the gate guns wore him down enough that he needed to fleet. We decided to call an actual end to our eventful and successful roam. We discussed our AAR on the wa back to LSC following the roam.

Overall, the fleet was successful. For a couple of the encounters, I engaged about a second after the rest of the fleet. I need to work on memorizing my hotkeys to engage more quickly and efficiently. The directions and commands to warp, jump, and break were clear. We were able to stay together and move as a unit throughout the roam. It was a fun fleet, and we had a good time on Mumble.

ISK Destroyed: 52.2m
ISK Lost: 27.9m
ISK Delta: 24.3m
Efficiency: 53.45%