De W Javqe
Erwin Madelung
Iskarr Jarak
Kirsid Tannaway
O'Hearn
Tye Etch
Yrgrasil
Kills and Losses

This time we lost before the Fleet even started someone to Gatecamp on the way to the formup destination, well happens. Gladly he could escape with the pod and was still able to join us.

(14:14:24) 97X-CH
Tristan -3.83m

I took the Fleet out this time to visit some Cave Guys i know in the Area in U0V6-T, normally they are pretty nice to fight, but this time they sadly undocked a huge amount of Caracals, so we bailed after a while again. SInce this system was heavily bubbled we lost one on the way out.

Side-Note: This time i tried to not warp the fleet all the time, instead everyone did it on its own. We had some incursusion in between, in which i changed this, because of the NPC on Gate.

(14:58:21) U0V6-T
Catalyst -7.58m
Capsule -0.01m

Erwin had gladly scanned out a Low->Null to Omist (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Omist/L-AS00) so we had a Plan B, we went to the Wormhole and took a short break before we jumped in.
After the break an fleetmember recognized he had no drones, so he went out to get some, which was afterwards probably just unecessary (wasn't a drone boat, so main damage was not affected), should probably let everyone check their ships before the undock to prevent these situations. Or if this happens, just deny it to get the fleet moving again.

After taking the Hole we had directly an Rattlesnake on DScan, sadly there were alot of Anoms open, so i couldn't really identify in which he was, since our fleet would only barely scratch the paint on this thing we moved on.
We found some System with a Rorq and half a dozen Hulks in it, and warped directly to the biggest ore anom, i can't remember how long the jump was, but it seems the anom was the right one, but we were just far to late. For the afterwards search we took far too much time (i got a bit to blood-thirsty) until we saw them on a pos.

The regional QRF was already forming and we saw a gnosis+retribution, and also an orthrus showed up every now and then. After a while jumping back and forth i saw at least the chance to play a little bit with the gnosis alone, and called to engage. At least it looked like he was barely tanking the dps, but we couldn't brake his tank, i assume that we lost too many of our dps already and called for scatter.

We gathered the remaining 4? Ships and went forward to the next system seeing a sweet medium sized gatecamp, crashed gate and decided then to take whatever comes through. Well then we all died :)

(15:45:28) MMUF-8, K-1OY3
Atron -7.17m
Atron -6.56m
Condor -7.05m
Capsule -0.01m
Atron -7.07m
Maulus -5.13m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Maulus -6.48m
Atron -4.4m
Incursus -2.25m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 57,603,250.35
ISK Delta: -57,603,250.35
Efficiency: 0%

--

- All in all i think the fleet went much better as the first one, since we had a lot of action on the way.
- I assume actually that my Newbro speech was much better this time, and i hope that i answered all questions on the way
- Using Wormholes to far away systems seems actually a good idea, but i should definitly think about using a more heavy damage composition like t1 destroyers/iskatalysts.
- i think i mixed up a bit the fleetwarp thingy at the end, i should just let the scout do the job, or actually for this low count fleet let everyone scout on their own (shotgun like).
- we had a chatter in fleet :) i assume actually that this guy just was really nervous so i think this will resolve by time, but next time i should do something against this much earlier.
- well 0% ISK efficiency, happens, would've loved a kill but this is most likely caused by the wrong doctrine for this amount of people (or wrong region, since low would be the perfect option actually, but i really don't like lowsec).

Thanks all for coming!, and feel free to tell me what else was wrong or went good. And of course sorry for the lack of kills.