Darth Galifreia
Erwin Madelung
Gatt2111
Tye Etch
Wokum
Xiang Fong
Xivik Skord
Yrgrasil
Just some general stuff, since this was my first fleet. Form up went well, we undocked a bit later than i expected, and i think i did an awful job with the newbro speech thing, but since everyone had some experience that wasn't a problem at all.

I planned my route to Outer Ring (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Outer_Ring) before, and hoped for some Miners/Ratters, regarding to zKill there was at least something to do for us, without the danger that we get welped within minutes. Sadly i was completely wrong, and it was all in all a "align", "warp", "jump" and repeat festival. Instead of the planned 5 Pockets we checked just 2 and then headed forward to Cloud Ring.

Kills and Losses

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere we got these both on Gates, nothing to talk about actually.

(21:08:06) MHC-R3
Procurer +19.11m
Capsule +0.01m

(21:35:02) BF-SDP
Iteron Mark V +4.61m
Capsule +0.01m

On the way through Cloud RIng Gatt found a Paladin and Golem on some side, since we were already warping around without any action going on, and it got already late, i asked the fleet if we want just to engage because why not. Sadly both disappeared as we tried to warp to them, so we headed to the next system...

... in which gatt found a single maller doing some site, he pointed him and fleet warped to him. After we killed the drones and shot a little bit on him two wolfs landed, followed by a sabre. I hoped to get at least the sabre and called him as primary, sadly he directly mwd'ed away from us after he dropped his bubble, and it seems i was the only one who could catch him, while the rest of this disgusting AF Fleet arrived and shredded the rest of the Fleet. The sabre dropped at least half of its shield, before the last of us died.

I promised before that we all die, and i'am happy that it actually happened :D

(22:18:31) FD53-H
Catalyst -8.26m
Atron -7.09m
Atron -7.12m
Atron -5.02m
Atron -7.12m
Atron -7.46m
Atron -7.35m
Capsule -0.8m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 23,745,122.78
ISK Lost: 50,252,814.82
ISK Delta: -26,507,692.04
Efficiency: 32.089%

Things on my list now:
- The region i have chosen was actually a really bad one, i knew there is not much going on, but was surprised that nearly nothing happend
- We shotgunned one System in between, i should've used that more often, to get the fleet something to do i assume
- Plan ~30m Form up time, i planned with 15m
- should check the fleet squads before undocking, we had someone who didn't catched the fleet warps, didn't saw the he was in the snowflake squad -.-
- did i mentioned already the bad region choice?
- i should use not that often fleet warp...

All in All i think the fleet was quite okayish, a bit boring most likely for everyone except me but we didn't died after 15minutes without killing anything. Which was actually my biggest fear.

Thanks for everyone for coming out, guess i try it again then :)
Last edited by Yrgrasil on 2018.03.09 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
Xiang Fong
Title: Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Solitude Derpatrons [2018-03-08T20:30]

Post by Xiang Fong »

I was the sole survivor, due to needing sleep. I am now stuck in deep null with a Griffin. This was my best fleet so far though, with 2 killmails and no losses, and I even managed to loot 20k of stuff from rats wrecks we found on the way. Sadly I only fitted a salvager halfway through, and we didn't kill anything after that.
One thing to note: You can use the command advance to tell us to move forward a whole system, might be useful for the long flights if you want to keep your voice.
Yrgrasil
Title: Solitude Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Yrgrasil »

Yeah, i think i used far to much the fleet command stuff instead of letting the people do this themselves, guess i hoped it will go faster then for unknown reasons. Will add it to the list above.
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Post by Alexander Oromov »

Sadly, I missed this little Atron gang. Good job on taking out the fleet! Don’t worry about action too much. You never know what might happen.
Xiang Fong

Post by Xiang Fong »

Yrgrasil wrote:Yeah, i think i used far to much the fleet command stuff instead of letting the people do this themselves, guess i hoped it will go faster then for unknown reasons. Will add it to the list above.
It isn't just using fleet warp all the time, it is also that you keep on doing 'okay guys, jump jump jump, okay, everyone here, yeah, align to ..., okay, everyone aligned? warp to ..., fleet warps, okay guys, jump jump jump' while our fleet had only people with already some experience. Everyone would have understood if you would have said 'everyone here? advance one jump' instead of that long line with each system. You said yourself that it was annoying to keep having to say all these commands, but you can cut the amount in three just by using the advance command.
Yrgrasil
Title: Solitude Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Yrgrasil »

Yeah discussed this also with some other guys on mumble now, it has pros and cons to do it this or that way, but i think i will try next time to just let everyone warp on their own.

Did i said that often "okay..." ?
Xiang Fong

Post by Xiang Fong »

Yrgrasil wrote: Did i said that often "okay..." ?
Noo, you did not. My transcript might have a slight bit of artistic license on it.