[FLEET] Solitude Iskalysts Feb 26th 0100

Calder Ormand
Title: Orientation Officer, Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

[FLEET] Solitude Iskalysts Feb 26th 0100

Post by Calder Ormand »

If you have yet to do so, please fill out the Fleet Feedback Form. Also if you lost a ship you can apply for a hull replacement with this form.

Roam members (8)
Spoiler
Calder Ormand
Dante Severo
FragLord Ots
John Adams Viper
Kai-Alon Deninard
Sone Eto (Bubbler)
Xivik Skord
Z0X Ambrye (Scout)
The fleet undocked with one interceptor, one interdictor, and the rest in destroyers. We warmed up with a quick loop around the low-sec systems in Solitude. The route was quite up until the Vevelonel pocket, home of the Filthy Peasants. They had some miners out near an Anthanor, but once Z0X landed on grid they dispersed. We left the pocket with a Cynabal and Proteus hot on our tail and burnt through null to PF-. We made it to PF- without incident and Z0X spotted a gate camp consisting of two Hyperions and assorted frigates on the Orvolle gate, not engageable with the current fleet comp, so we pushed on towards 6-C and Rebilier. Z0X spotted a Viator jumping into 6-C, I called for a bubble only to realize that the fleet was still on the in-gate and not on the Reb gate. Viator gone, fleet bubbled. Woops :oops:

After this blunder, we made our way to the VV- pocket where we found a few more signs of life. Z0X bounced around the pocket spotting an Augoror Navy and Harbinger at some point, both of which tethered/left the system. We were headed out of the pocket towards Boystin, when a Harbinger appeared on D-Scan as we jumped out. Now, this is where the second issue occurred. I told the fleet to set up their orbit around the gate. The Harbi spikes system and we get +1 blue in local, so I delayed the call for the bubble. It wasn't until he decloaked that I realized he's only blue to me and not the rest of the fleet. Sone drops a few bubbles, the fleet burns for the Harbi, and he promptly mows us down. Note to self: Remember to reset standings after making someone a temp blue. :lol:

(02:12:59) 617I-I
Catalyst -14.3m
Catalyst -8.33m
Catalyst -14.5m
Cormorant -2.05m
Catalyst -7.91m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 47,105,802.42
ISK Delta: -47,105,802.42