[ROAM] Chilling out on the beach

Kora K
Title: Graduate

[ROAM] Chilling out on the beach

Post by Kora K »

Roam members (3) - NOTE: This section is NOT usually included in AARs.
Decklin Quark Reiger
Jonathan Wolf
Kora K

Read that, get unlimited pew pew :
Operation Kamelalot

Quick AAR of our evening.

Kills and Losses
I woke up groggy from too much rhum, around Ezzara, in my rail comet. There was a nice firetail waiting in a small, so Idecided to have a nice brawl. Rails have better tracking than arti, so I orbited him at 5km, prop mod off non heated, so I could get the tracking + DPS advantage. He died pretty quickly :
(21:36:45) Ezzara
Republic Fleet Firetail +30.71m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant +0.01m

(22:13:30) Dal
Decklin joined me in Kamela, so we decided to pack our beers and towels, and go see what we could find on the beach. He was flying a Sscram-kite hookbill, MASB and tracking disruptor. We found a 4 frigs gang inside a medium, so we decided to go for it. Decklin slided first and went after the Condor. Since he pulled range, I decided to brawl with the rest of them, at the beacon. I knew I could probably tank them long enough, and I went for the Tristan first (most scarry ship here). The condor died, and Decklin came back to finish the Tristan. Since the slasher was doing nothing in term of DPS, we turned our guns on the Punisher. We then went for the Slasher, when the gang got a Caracal as reinforcement. We popped the slasher, Decklin warped off. I got almost into warp when the Caracal RLML dispatched my Comet. If was pretty worth it in the end, since it was a nice fight against properly fitted opponents :)
Condor +9.73m
Tristan +6.01m
Punisher +4.91m
Slasher +8.2m
Federation Navy Comet -32.43m

(22:35:51) Huola, Kamela
I reshipped into a dual web, AB vigil, and Decklin into a 10mn AB Algos. I followed a coercer to a small, where I though he would slide to kill the dragoon inside. Since he burned towards me, I tried to warp off, but I was too late. It took me too much time to switch from flight to fight, but I managed to get a tight orbit. Unfortunately my slow start tipped the balance in his favor, and he warped off before Decklin could avenge me.
While I reshipped, he had some fun with a Rifter and 2 Dragoons.
Vigil Fleet Issue -39.37m
Rifter +0.51m
Dragoon +16.32m
(22:46:53) Huola
Dragoon +16.6m

(23:16:09) Amamake
I reshipped into a dual rep Hawk, blue pill ready, and Jonathan joined us in a MWD/Scram Algos. We went towards the Hexagon of Death, and we scattered around scanning different systems. I found a corax in a medium, and decided that recon trap were not a thing anymore, so I warped to it. A curse was with him, but I managed to escape.
After that, we roamed around the area, and caught 4 destroyers in Amamake. The trasher was a gate camper with arti, so it was a nice easy kill as soon as you get into a tight orbit.
The Cormorant was initially inside a plex, at 20km. I went alone, while the others were in the next systems. He was sitting 20km of the beacon, and started blasting me with rails. I tried to get close to him, but missed web by 1 km. My heat damage was pretty bad, so I just warped off to repair. I then came back, and burned away from the cormorant, "in line" with the beacon. Decklin and Jonathan were inbound, so I wanted the Corm to be as close as possible to the warping point. I had to mind transversal tho, so he was still 20 km away when the boys arrived. Still, point/scram/web were applied, and we got ourselves a dead Corm.
He later came back with a Algos, and went into the plex. I went there, grabbed initial tackle, and we all killed him again.
Thrasher +15.09m
Cormorant +12.56m
Algos +15.18m
Thrasher +15.07m

Thanks for this small gang roam guys, it was fun :)

Again, read that, move there :
Operation Kamelalot

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 150,895,325.61
ISK Lost: 71,799,765.74
ISK Delta: 79,095,559.87
Efficiency: 67.759%