[AAR][Event] Noobship FFA "Corvettes"

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR][Event] Noobship FFA "Corvettes"

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Original post: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 4&t=108141

Artist representation of how things went in the event With drake :P
Spoiler
1st place: Drake Shea
2nd place: Nelliver Cadigal
3rd place: Enna Wassock

We had 8 people show up which is awesome good turn out and even better as that is how many mens exquire coats i have so one for everyone in the audience

Great turn out everyone would appear we had around 38 mins of fighting, lots of good fights and plentie of people warping away to safety, drake got a ridiculous amount of killing blows would suggest clipping his drones next time as that was his main damage "drake is primary" :D

Will sort contracts out now in a few mins give or take <3
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Drake Shea
Title: Ensign, Graduate

Re: [AAR][Event] Noobship FFA "Corvettes"

Post by Drake Shea »

This event was a whole lot of fun and definitely has me interested in more of the same.
Sorry for all the clubbing, for the next corvette FFA I'll bring a more LOL fit rather than optimized.
I'll freely admit that the velator Turlough contacted me was what did 75% or the murdering, blame him for the slaughter :D
Uathraptor Unista
ImageImageImage