AAR expanding horizons mining fleet.

SteveHarrington
Title: Events Staff, Sophomore

AAR expanding horizons mining fleet.

Post by SteveHarrington »

Expanding Horizon's Mining Fleet

First I would like to say thank you to everyone who showed up. Including the random Unistas warping in Battleships and Hecates. I spent quite some time hitting Scan over these 4 hours.

Our goal was to raise isk for the Althanor for Hisec while making some isk for ourselves. But Eve Universities community did an incredible thing and was able to reach the goal of hisec's project with incredible donations in a matter of days. This is truly an outstanding and shows our community is a strong one.

Yet we still set out to eat rocks and take in some isk

174526488.62isk to be exact.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =316690291

We did tho lose a member of the fleet. our brave picket decided to warp in and scram someone and Concord showed up. But hey from that moment on we had a security team.

-1isk

But hey that was the only death full with a fleet of people I just met in game. People ill be sure to notice and remember in game.
Want to bring a drake? Just join my fleets there is a 99% chance of a yes.
Capt Steele
Title: HSC Officer, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, Mentor, Graduate

Re: AAR expanding horizons mining fleet.

Post by Capt Steele »

Excellent mining fleet Steve, thanks for organizing it and leading the fleet. 174mil is outstanding! Also, my bad for scaring Unistas with the Hecate.

10/10 would (and will) definitely join the next fleet,

o7
Steele
ImageImageImageImageImage
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: AAR expanding horizons mining fleet.

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Marn looked at my ibis funny so i shot him with a civ gun <3 it fairly woke everyone up lols

good fleet event and big thanks for running it and also well done and thanks to all who showed up o7
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,